Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hope you are all safe, Ranksu

I'm 1000km north, so only thing here I need to be worried is reindeers when driving car. Funniest thing last winter was when those immigrants get residence permit to live in Finland and here Lapland. They told only crazy people would live here. Its too cold and no civilzation only woods/mountains and wilderness. I say well... :D

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Why would you not want one of our best relievers to pitch this year?

JVuwAJJ.gif

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
im glad piscotty got the start today over pham. thanks mikey.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
If you look closely you can see salt flaking off the moon and descending to Earf, surely this will eliminate all aquatic life from the oceans.

RIP chicken of the sea.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I know what its about, just saying. Most would have let it go. Not saying you should either.

No hate here. I'm honestly unsure how I'm to combat anti-science currently and going forward. While I won't get into specifics, I will say that it's something I have to deal with on nearly a daily basis at varying levels. That being said, admitting defeat isn't an option.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
No hate here. I'm honestly unsure how I'm to combat anti-science currently and going forward. While I won't get into specifics, I will say that it's something I have to deal with on nearly a daily basis at varying level. That being said, admitting defeat isn't an option.

I sympathize with you. I've just come to the understanding some can't be swayed.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I sympathize with you. I've just come to the understanding some can't be swayed.

People that base their beliefs on emotions are not easy convince otherwise. They don't think logically, so logic will not prevail.

People that base their beliefs on logic can be convinced with logic.

Guess which person has emotional and intellectual intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad