Half-Assed GDT: Blues at Sabres

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Didn't get a chance to watch the game today, but just saw some highlights. Man Neighbours had great position on the powerplay for the first goal that allows him time to grab the puck and roof it backhand. Don't care what people say, to get a shot off like that with your backhand is tough and even if he got lucky and it landed on his stick perfectly, he still scored. Kyrou with a really nice play in front to squeak that goal short side. Usually those plays are either missed on gobbled up by the goalie and he still managed to sneak it through. And that last play by Neighbours jesus. His pass on the wall to spring Schenn was a huge hockey IQ play and in doing that, it allowed him to be open for a rebound if Schenn didn't score. Neighbours (just from the highlights) looked really impressive and he's up to 17 goals already.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoMoBlues and tomin

tomin

AintNoSeats
Sponsor
Dec 18, 2014
Ya I like neighbors. Also really enjoy when him and Schenn connect for a goal. Just is cool. Feel like a father son type relationship of sorts. Go blues.

• Love
Reactions: CoMoBlues

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
No no @ezcreepin Neighbors doesn’t “drive the play” according to some of the geniuses around here. He’s a good player. A legit piece moving forward.

Reactions: Shwabeal

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Good work by Hofer. Hopefully he and Binner can keep it up. It'll be nice to have 2 reliable goaltenders for the coming years

Reactions: shpongle falls

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
No no @ezcreepin Neighbors doesn’t “drive the play” according to some of the geniuses around here. He’s a good player. A legit piece moving forward.
Honestly I don't even care if he drives the play as long as he can be physical, work the cycle good enough, be a net front presence like he has been, and chip in 35-40 points. Idk how physical Killorn is, but that type of player I would be pretty happy to ok with.

Also for everyone else here, since when were "own goals" not counted against a goalie's save percentage? I genuinely don't think I've ever seen that listed before I I thought maybe this was a new thing?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00