Half-Assed GDT: Blues at Red Wings EARLY GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The vanguard is the leading component of an advancing force, so kind of the exact opposite of "defensive."

It gets big bonus points for the militant and aggressive connotations, though.
Idk man....they really are an offensive force. They usually are on the attack. Karlsson gets brought up in threads that have nothing to do with him. Similar to how every thread gets turned into a Leafs thread.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
haha get wrecked detroit

pizza arena was good to us

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
The vanguard is the leading component of an advancing force, so kind of the exact opposite of "defensive."

Well, they do lead the charge by trying to use defensive metrics and the word "snub" when describing the Norris trophy results of any given year. So vanguard might be applicable.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006

I thought the poster was being facetious with the use of vanguard. So I liked it because it seemed like a jab.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Do you guys think the Blues can beat the Leafs in a seven game series?
Also, Nylander for Parayko makes sense to me. Discuss.
You actually threw me off with this:laugh::clap:

I just wish Vancouver was more relevent so we could troll the backwards name guy more

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
jeez Karlsson is such a duster these days. I've seen spheres with more points than that plug lately
It's (a lot of) fun to joke about, but it's pretty ridiculous that he still has 18 points in 22 games even with the recent slump. That means he had, what, 17 points in his first 11 games?

It's not Bortuzzo production, but it's still something for all that.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
it probably is just a bone bruise. he wont play tomorrow im guessing though.

Bye Felicia

Apr 26, 2016
Great to hear. That's all I wanted. After seeing Schwartz go down, I couldn't have cared less if the Wings won 10-1, as long as the injury wasn't severe.

Reactions: tomin

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I had a bone spur that took 6 months to heal. Mine was on my heel, though.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Its really crazy how those things go. Schwartz took a Doughty cannon off the boot that broke his foot and finished the game. Here he takes a wrister from 5ft away and you'd think he was shot in the foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad