Half-Assed GDT: Blues at Red Wings EARLY GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Ladies and gentelmens! You're St.Louis Blues take on Detroit Red Wings.
Its a early game so don't forget to turn on you're TVs.

Irregardless of the outcome the Blues will keep they're leading position in the Centre Division because both Perdators and Jets doesn't play tonite.

Vladimir Sodobka - Paul Stasny - Vladimir Taracenko
Jayden Shwarts - Braydon Shen - Alexandr Esteem
Magnus Puljujarvi - Patrick Bergloond - Dmitri Jashkin
Scotty Upshol - Kyle Brodzeeak - Kris Torboorn

Jey Bouwmister - Alex Petrangelo
Joey Edmundson - Colton Pariahko
Carl Gunnerson - Vince Duhn

Jake Ellen​

Reactions: 2 Minute Minor

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Goin ta hit bdubs for dis won. Shood b a gewd won ta c.

If you’re in STL and choosing to go to BDubs for wings that makes me sad. Apologies if you’re not in STL and that’s the best of a bad situation.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
If you’re in STL and choosing to go to BDubs for wings that makes me sad. Apologies if you’re not in STL and that’s the best of a bad situation.
No, I live about 75 miles southeast of St. Louis (Illinois side).

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Do we no if Samwell Blay will be playing? Or if Willy Husso will get a start this weekend?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
No, I live about 75 miles southeast of St. Louis (Illinois side).

That’s fair. I’m just missing Sybergs and Milo’s wings out here in Mass. It’s funny the things you miss when you move away, like the Blues playing at 7 instead of 8 on weeknights and chicken wings. Ya know, the important stuff.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
That’s fair. I’m just missing Sybergs and Milo’s wings out here in Mass. It’s funny the things you miss when you move away, like the Blues playing at 7 instead of 8 on weeknights and chicken wings. Ya know, the important stuff.

Yeah, my gf and I always eat in the Lou when we come up. Not much more than chain stuff where we live. We'll be in St. Louis pretty much every weekend in Dec. after this for games, shopping, etc., so looking forward to some toasted ravioli, pizza, and BBQ.

Reactions: The Note

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Shame Bortuzzo isn't playing, I'd would be happy if somebody would just destroy Abdelkaber. Maybe Edmundson could do it, but nowadays he's soft as kitten.

Still in memory this hits on Sobotka. Gutless and zero respect to that guy.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Pork steaks

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Shame Bortuzzo isn't playing, I'd would be happy if somebody would just destroy Abdelkaber. Maybe Edmundson could do it, but nowadays he's soft as kitten.

Still in memory this hits on Sobotka. Gutless and zero respect to that guy.

And as you say that he puts someone in the bench 5 seconds in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad