Gomez - 4
Brodziak - 3
Ott - 3
Gunnarsson - 3
Lehtera - 2
Lindbohm - 1
Reaves - 1
Edmundson - 1

First star is worth 3, second star is worth 2, and third star is worth 1.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Fabs
Allen
Brower

Seemed easy for me this game, If I was to rank the whole team it would be Everyone then Tank. He was that bad tonight

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Brouwer is a better fit for this team than Oshie. Even more so now that 3on3 is ending games before shootouts more and more. Oshie is a choker and its becoming that time of year where he gets his mug put on a milk jug. Washington will find Waldo first before they find Oshie performing well in the postseason.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Brouwer is a better fit for this team than Oshie. Even more so now that 3on3 is ending games before shootouts more and more. Oshie is a choker and its becoming that time of year where he gets his mug put on a milk jug. Washington will find Waldo first before they find Oshie performing well in the postseason.

Oshie doesn't have to fail in Washington for that to be considered a good trade for the Blues. I think Brouwer's straight lines game is working just fine for the role he needs to play. I love that he is not intimidated by Chicago at all.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Allen and Brouwer were our best 2 players last night, but I had a tough time picking my 3rd star. I probably should have picked Fabs, but I loved Parayko's play last night. He used his size well and did a fantastic job holding the blue line when he was pressured.

Games like these are why we traded for Brouwer. He doesn't have the talent Oshie has, but he is at his best when the game gets nasty. I hope this is the playoff Brouwer and I am getting more confident that it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad