Speculation: Blues #1 goaltender race Allen vs. Binnington?

Blues #1 goaltender currently?

• Jake Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This thread is discussion who is currently our #1 goaltender and you can always change your vote, there is no time frame for poll.

Lets try to keep on topic and positive.

Last poll result

Blues #1 goaltender?

• Jake Allen
      15 vote(s)
      11.8%

• Jordan Binnington
      95 vote(s)
      74.8%
    • Ville Husso
      11 vote(s)
      8.7%
    • Jared Koreau
      3 vote(s)
      2.4%
    • Evan Fitzpatrick
      3 vote(s)
      2.4%

Reactions: Bendak

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
I just don't understand why you see the need for this thread right now Ranksu.

This to me seems more like an off-season conversation to have when we all speculate about off-season moves after our season ends. Like if Allen is unloaded, what Binnington will be resigned for, who gets brought in as Starter/1A/1B/Backup IF Allen gets moved.

It just seems silly to reboot a thread very similar in nature to the one that was just locked - though to your credit, you've cleared up the question being asked and the limited options make the poll meaningful now.

I'll read through it, and weigh in on things, but similar to the other closed poll I won't be voting - largely because I view what you did with the other poll as distasteful. I didn't vote in the other poll because I'd avoided it until I got bored in December or January and didn't care to vote come the new year when most of the options you had listed had become irrelevant.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
again?

it's either Binny or Allen, 100%, the other 3 options have no bearing on this poll...and 100% of the non-masochists would choose the same option. The only reason to vote 'Allen' would be due to his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad