Blue Jays Discussion: Blue Jays baseball: now with 100% more wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Hey guys, Panthers fan here. But more importantly big Blue Jay's fan.

You might see me more often on this thread so just wanted to say hi.

Also Martin at 3rd will be lol worthy, but I can see a barehander to 1st already:popcorn:

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, Panthers fan here. But more importantly big Blue Jay's fan.

You might see me more often on this thread so just wanted to say hi.

Also Martin at 3rd will be lol worthy, but I can see a barehander to 1st already:popcorn:

Going by your username I'm guessing you were a Leafs fan until Reimer was traded, am I right?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Anyone know of any recent info/reports on Carlos Ramirez? There was a blurb in Kiley's prospect evaluation two years ago and it spoke about him working in the 93-95 mph range. That was one year of development after converting from the outfield. Gotta think with his frame he's added a couple ticks since then, and I ask because he's in New Hampshire now and has started the year off well.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Anyone know of any recent info/reports on Carlos Ramirez? There was a blurb in Kiley's prospect evaluation two years ago and it spoke about him working in the 93-95 mph range. That was one year of development after converting from the outfield. Gotta think with his frame he's added a couple ticks since then, and I ask because he's in New Hampshire now and has started the year off well.
The last I heard he was sitting 95-96. I'm more curious about how good his secondary offerings are since that is the more telling sign. I think he has a slider but not sure how good it is or if he has anything else in his arsenal.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
The last I heard he was sitting 95-96. I'm more curious about how good his secondary offerings are since that is the more telling sign. I think he has a slider but not sure how good it is or if he has anything else in his arsenal.

He was throwing a slider early on, so I assume that's his wipeout pitch. Definitely a guy that just ended up on my radar though. That Fisher Cats pen is pretty nasty, plus you got SRF/Greene/Rios/Harris (though he's serving meatballs) in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->