GDT: Blue Jackets vs Jets - Bell MTS Place - Oct 17 7:00pm CT (Kyle Connor Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Jets PP Minutes: 0

Blue Jackets PP Minutes: 2

- completely irrelevant but to compare...

Sens PP Minutes: 23

Nucks PP Minutes: 9

The refs are nowhere to be found in this game, while there has been some calls that had been missed on both sides(I've seen many questionable trippings and like 1 hook).

Pretty hard to draw anything when your not skating or moving your feet.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
At game 60 and we have players whose legs are giving out because we can't roll 4 lines we're going to be sitting pretty....

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Everyone on that bottom 6 except mathias should be in the ahl. Blame chevy. He only had 7 years to fix it

Copp, Dano, Armia, Petan, Mathias, Tanev (at least he try’s and hits) not cutting it.

Jets need forward help!

Reactions: Eyeseeing

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
When your 6 dmen are playing the same way in the dzone and getting wrecked the exact same way, it's probably not that they're all exactly the same amount of lazy.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I'm tuning in late to this game. I turn my tv on, see the score, and turned it back off.

Do I even want to know what happened?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
We are getting embarrassed by a team that plays like a team and knows what it is. Whereas we seem to have know clue who we are and what we are supposed to do on the ice. We look like a bunch of individuals skating around not in sync with each other. It's sad quite frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad