GDT: Blue Jackets vs Jets - Bell MTS Place - Oct 17 7:00pm CT (Kyle Connor Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_4317.jpg
IMG_4318.png

IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

EXPECTED LINEUP

Guy - Guy - Guy
Connor - Guy - Guy
Guy - Guy - Guy
Guy - Guy - Guy

Guy - Guy
Guy - Guy
Guy - Guy

Mason

Monday Practice
IMG_4319.jpg

TV TSN3

Last edited:

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Who let the Vegas twitter account do our expected lineup?

Regardless, excited to see Connor finally given the chance in the top 6 playing with skilled players in Guy and Guy.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
c'mooon Maurice... unleash the ESL line! DO IT!

besides only 1 rookie per line in the top six! thats what you told me in my fever dreams!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hope Connor plays well and is the speed that helps Laine get going . Mason is the big question mark tonight , hope he plays well .

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
He is making a joke , if a team is outside of the playoffs by the American thanksgiving , they usually don't make the playoffs . He said Canadian thanksgiving because that has already passed .

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I know, eh. ;)

---

Looking forward to the game tonight - the Jackets should be a really good test for the Jets. It'll be interesting to see which line Connor ends up on. Make the most of it, KC. :nod:
I didn't realize that late night posting was so entertaining! Now I know how our friends on another continent feel.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I know, eh. ;)

---

Looking forward to the game tonight - the Jackets should be a really good test for the Jets. It'll be interesting to see which line Connor ends up on. Make the most of it, KC. :nod:
Ok , sorry then eh . :laugh:

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Connor - Little - Laine has the potential to be a a great line. Each player has their own unique skill set but all of them can score. Can't wait to watch them tomorrow at the Bell MTS Place (still not used to the damn name). Awesome GDT by the way.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I know, eh. ;)

---

I have a really bad feeling about that line Gin, I wouldn’t put Laine and Connor out at the same time unless it was the PP....I would love to see them on the PP together.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
1. I was at the game Kyle scored his first NHL goal
2. Kyle scored on Columbus last game he played in the NHL

1 + 2 = 3 point night for the real best prospect

Go. Jets. Go.

Reactions: Razzle71 and DRC

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I love game day. Happy for Connor and hopefully he gets on the board early and the confidence gets revved up. I will be watching Poolman closely. If he can look just as good on the left side what an even more valuable addition he will have become. And please Mase, play lights out so we have a best case goalie competition.

Reactions: Inflict

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I have a really bad feeling about that line Gin, I wouldn’t put Laine and Connor out at the same time unless it was the PP....I would love to see them on the PP together.

What I'd really like to see is:

Ehlers - Scheifele - Laine
Connor - Little - Wheeler

I doubt Maurice is going to break up ESW though. We'll see, I guess - he's surprised me a few times with doing what I thought would be the right thing from my comfy armchair-coach chair. ;)

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg

I doubt Maurice is going to break up ESW though. We'll see, I guess - he's surprised me a few times with doing what I thought would be the right thing from my comfy armchair-coach chair. ;)

It's odd how so many of us want the same top two lines. Maybe he will lurk here for a bit today and go with the consensus!

Whileee

May 29, 2010

This is the top six I suggested before the season. It's a bit more balanced. Still, I'm happy to see Connor in the lineup and in the top six.

Now, just hoping for a quality start from Mason.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
This is the top six I suggested before the season. It's a bit more balanced. Still, I'm happy to see Connor in the lineup and in the top six.

Now, just hoping for a quality start from Mason.

Not thrilled about the second line. Only one posession driver in Little, whereas the first line has three. I'd switch Ehlers and Conner. Ehlers will get Laine going.

Conner Scheifele Wheeler
Ehlers Little Laine
Dano Copp Armia
Matthais Petan Tanev

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Make it 4 in a row.. please!

Go Jets Go.

One big game Laine and your up there with your buddy.

Have the Jets ever won 4 in a row... when it actually mattered and not after being eliminated from the playoffs?

Don't care what the score is, but we need Mason to get a win.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Connor's shown some pretty crazy passing skills in the A, he does those no-look feeds really well. Two wingers who can set each other up and snipe could be real fun.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Please Connor make it impossible for Mo to send you back down! We need more balanced lines!

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Have the Jets ever won 4 in a row... when it actually mattered and not after being eliminated from the playoffs?

Don't care what the score is, but we need Mason to get a win.
They did before when they were in the SW Division. They were in 1st place at one point having played 4 or 5 more games than Washington. Something tells me it happened on a road trip on the east coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->