Blow this team up already!

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
That a bunch dollars did ofr failed to do something on the ice.
You're correct to the extent that the dollars themselves do not produce those results on the ice, but it is true that the players being paid those amounts produced those results.

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
Tre did not fire this ijit. We get queef for another year. IN his presser he eluded to the fact that is going to take the summer to figure some things out. He would not have said that if he thought Tre was going to shit can him.

QJo

Luke Warmtakes
Dec 8, 2016
Ontario
Bad analysis straight from the public school broadcasting network.
You don't talk and think and act as if you're not keeping your job until you are told you aren't keeping your job.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Tre did not fire this ijit. We get queef for another year. IN his presser he eluded to the fact that is going to take the summer to figure some things out. He would not have said that if he thought Tre was going to shit can him.
He still has a job, so he has to think as if he will be there. I don't think it is an allusion to anything. He also said the future was out of his hands. Personally, I think Keefe is a good coach, but I also support him being fired. I think if they really want a new approach going forward they should clean house.

Reactions: leafs in five

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
This year and next: Panarin, Zibanejad Krieder, Trochek, Fox, Shesterkin 47,434,524
This year Matty, Mitch, Tavares, Nylander 40,505,616
Next year Matty, Mitch, Tavares, Nylander 46,653,000

So in a nutshell, next year they get a #1D , #1G and their top 4 forwards for the virtually the same AAV as our top 4 forwards. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't NYC a more expensive city to live in than Toronto?

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Another ex hockey player turned analystJason Strudwick says that the leafs up from cap structure is a problem and how can they afford the stud D that they really need.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Another ex hockey player turned analystJason Strudwick says that the leafs up from cap structure is a problem and how can they afford the stud D that they really need.
A stud D is great but they also need other puck moving D in the mix, 1, maybe 2 goalies if Woll is injury prone and a remade 3rd line that can score 50% more than what they are getting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad