GDT: Bloos @ Nights (Just ****ing win edition) 7:30 PM

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Nice. Very, very nice.

GLasVegasmonkeyCERT.gif

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Marchy should have made a decisive shot at the end of regulation but still it was him who did it in OT!

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
It's Nashville that's going to play the second wildcard. Vegas is likely to play the first wildcard.

Ouch. You are correct. Could be either the Ducks or Kings. If they play either of those two California teams, I bet Reaves will be more of a factor.

I assume MAF will get the start against the Sharks (a four point game) tomorrow.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Ouch. You are correct. Could be either the Ducks or Kings. If they play either of those two California teams, I bet Reaves will be more of a factor.

I assume MAF will get the start against the Sharks (a four point game).
Obviously MAF was given a rest for him not to be tired before the game against the Sharks. As for Reaves, I agree that his time will come if Vegas is to face any of the teams from Southern California.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

I assume MAF will get the start against the Sharks (a four point game) tomorrow.

Time to let the four point game thoughts go for a bit, there is only 1 point left that matters. The Knights and Sharks are about as locked in as can be into their spots. I really don't care if they go that hard right now, just play a simple game and sort of don't show them anything. The Knights have no control over who they will play as they finish up with three non-playoff teams so focus on putting the pieces in the right spot including getting Reilly back out there on the first line. Let Flower get in one more game after the Sharks and work in some rest for veterans.

I know I know, don't take anything for granted until they clinch, but seriously what are the chances the Knights go 0-4-0 and the Sharks go 4-0-0 in the last week? Not even going to worry about it. I don't believe in regular season statements and I don't believe in momentum being some mystical power. I guess staying ahead of Winnipeg would be nice, but they have a cupcake schedule too after tomorrow nights game in Toronto. No use in getting worried about it either.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

All those teams are neck and neck. You can't etch any brackets yet.

I would much rather see us play blues than kings in 1st round. Kings seek to injure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad