Burgland-Kyle BROdziak-A real big Steen
Dimitry Yaskin-Vladimir Putin-Ivan The Destroyershev
Scottie UpYours-Oscar Son'd'q'vist-Chris ThorBURNNN

Joel Edgerton-Alejandro Petro Angelo
Vince is Dunn-Colt 45 Pore Aykko
Jay Bow Mister-Robert Bertuzzi

Barry Allen
Aaron Carter Hutton

THE GOODEST GUYS TO EVER BE GOOD. THE HEROES OF THE NHL. PATRON SAINTS OF SPORT. LUMINESCENT BEINGS ON HONOR, BRAVERY, AND GLORY.

Alex is Tuched-40 Goal Pistol Pete-Johnny "Hockey" Marchesuasssuauutatealt
Tom "The Sauce"-Eric Holla-Real Deal Seal Heal Feel Teal James Neal
Tomas Nosek before game day-Cody EEEKin-Jesus
Oscar Lindtberg-Taco Bellemare-Ryan Reaver

Brayden Schenn-What the Schmidt
Alvin, Simon, and Shea-England is my City
Johnny "hockey" Merrill-Miller High Life

FLOWER
Malcolm in the middle

(AKA THE BOYS)

St-Louis-Blues-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-14.jpg

C_Qw19RXkAIAbYl.jpg

ed7a6bfba39771f1341483f0e42b0dd7--bobby-orr-bobby-hull.jpg

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Looking like Suuuu gets the start tonight. Perron skating.

PS that ridiculous Blues jersey/shirt/whatever looks like a soccer jersey. So much so that I thought it was a Lights thread at first.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So Perron should be back, I'm hoping Smith returns since he's essentially okay and just sitting out because they can afford to have him sitting out.

If we can run the whole lineup out there (minus Sbisa, potentially) I'd feel a lot better going into the playoffs, even if they don't win most of the remaining games.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Word out of Winnipeg is that Whitecloud may draw in for his first game. They flew his father down for the game last night, that's the sign of a first class organization by the way. Any confirmation?

You guys may get a lot of Manitoba First Nations fans if Whitecloud turns out to be a good one.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Word out of Winnipeg is that Whitecloud may draw in for his first game. They flew his father down for the game last night, that's the sign of a first class organization by the way. Any confirmation?

You guys may get a lot of Manitoba First Nations fans if Whitecloud turns out to be a good one.
I'd lean toward him not playing this season if you're asking my personal opinion. He might get a shot in one of the last road games if they mean nothing.

I've heard nothing about him other than him skating in warmups a game or two ago.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
I'd lean toward him not playing this season if you're asking my personal opinion. He might get a shot in one of the last road games if they mean nothing.

I've heard nothing about him other than him skating in warmups a game or two ago.
Hmmm.

I know for a fact they sent a private jet to North Dakota to pick up his father. Will have to wait and see I guess.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hmmm.

I know for a fact they sent a private jet to North Dakota to pick up his father. Will have to wait and see I guess.

I hope he plays, I'd like to see him. There's nobody talking about him dressing on social media though. It could just be the Knights getting his dad into town for the last regular season homestand as kind of a make-up dad's trip too.

I'll ask around to see if there's anything going on with the media that they're just not reporting.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Was it determined if the Whitecloud contract included the burned year? If so then guess it doesn't matter if he plays or not. If not then I can't see them burning a year as they have no desperate need for a defender.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Gallant may say he won't be too upset if we don't win the division but I will.

It's time to start winning and put it to rest so you can sell another set of new gear with Pacific Division Champions on it and make EVEN MORE money.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad