Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks vs Jets - Thu Mar 15 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'd like to see Maurice play all 4 lines equally for a while so that key players can be rested for the playoffs.
Problem with that is we are pretty undermaned right now so that is giving a lot of minutes to players who aren't even regulars. Maybe we get away with it against the Hawks who are a shadow of the team they use to be. But other teams chasing playoff spots like the Stars and Kings will be running their top players hard. You don't want too many shifts of Seguin & Benn matching against Matthias and Dano. Best case scenario we start getting healthy and can actually rest some of the guys we have ran hard.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
id rather at this Points have laine to play with other than Ehlers. last game Ehlers not passing to laine at all..only slefish trying too much and getting pucks taken and skating with puck til it taken. also Wheelers very selfish last game just shooting from impossible positions while laine waiting for puck at better pposition to shoot. also THE BUFF . this man eternal? problem for laine at same line often. and at PP Buff last game only shooting himself very hungerely. he seem to be in mode for hunting for next goal again. shooting for some 57 games til accidently he score. also buff himself destroying whole PP. he is used for pucktranspoerter ( ERROR ) he is used as PP playmaker ( ERROR ) . he passes like traktor. very concretehanded and slow. .also last man at PP when opponent take puck they fly past this big slow chubby man.. hey coach. this whole alot of ERROR right here. and i know you dont know a ****. this team playing like vintage Winnipeg of last season at problem right now .playoff coming it can be catasrophy. and you dont know a ****. i know this cuase i see game. laine doing things at own almost now. tomorrow at game hope goals a coming 2 or more. towards 50 and over we go

Sir avgard hockeyprofssor

giphy.gif

On another note: I have no idea what to expect this game. Can they simply have the Moose play the rest of the season for the Jets while they rest and recuperate?

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
id rather at this Points have laine to play with other than Ehlers. last game Ehlers not passing to laine at all..only slefish trying too much and getting pucks taken and skating with puck til it taken. also Wheelers very selfish last game just shooting from impossible positions while laine waiting for puck at better pposition to shoot. also THE BUFF . this man eternal? problem for laine at same line often. and at PP Buff last game only shooting himself very hungerely. he seem to be in mode for hunting for next goal again. shooting for some 57 games til accidently he score. also buff himself destroying whole PP. he is used for pucktranspoerter ( ERROR ) he is used as PP playmaker ( ERROR ) . he passes like traktor. very concretehanded and slow. .also last man at PP when opponent take puck they fly past this big slow chubby man.. hey coach. this whole alot of ERROR right here. and i know you dont know a ****. this team playing like vintage Winnipeg of last season at problem right now .playoff coming it can be catasrophy. and you dont know a ****. i know this cuase i see game. laine doing things at own almost now. tomorrow at game hope goals a coming 2 or more. towards 50 and over we go

Do you dislike Buff because of his Norwegian roots?
You can tell me I won’t say I word.
Just between us two chickens huh huh

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

The professor's posts are borderline art at this point. Who needs a generational player on your team when you have a generational poster on your board

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
The professor's posts are borderline art at this point. Who needs a generational player on your team when you have a generational poster on your board

Four highlights this season:

The emergence of Helly as a legit. #1

The Jets record and probable playoff run

Laine continung his goal scoring prowess and 40 goals at 19!

The emergence HFBoards Jets poster Sir avgard hockeyprofssor

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg

And the fifth highlight... the migration of HFBoards to new servers and software necessitating the discovery and utilization of the "ignore poster" function (which works really well BTW) ;)

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC

Honorable mention for the Ukrainian choir Sip?

Budlaska!

Reactions: sipowicz

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Too contrived, the gold has been mined. It seems like forever since we had a line like "farm boy O'Connor" or "har coach, did someone fart at you backstage".

The pervertism has gotten stale..

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Too contrived, the gold has been mined. It seems like forever since we had a line like "farm boy O'Connor" or "har coach, did someone fart at you backstage".

The pervertism has gotten stale..

For me it was all down hill after the "Ass goal"

Reactions: sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->