Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks vs Jets - Thu Mar 15 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Considering our lack of healthy centers why did pomo recall dano and mathias insted of petan!!?

Are scheif and lowry ready to go against the hawks?

If so I hope Pomo rolls the dice like this:

connor little wheeler
laine scheifele ehlers
armia lowry tanev
copp roslovic mathias

He didn't recall Dano and Matthias. They hadn't been sent down. Matthias was on IR and Dano was healthy scratched.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
curious question, and no homers, please.
if Kulikov is out long term (and something tells me he is), would you rather have Poolman or Morrow taking his spot in the line-up.
Morrow seems to do not much of anything.
Poolman hasn't wowwed me either.

I think Poolman is steadier. Morrow scares me.

Easternbull

Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for claryfing the call up issue and letting me now I dissed frenchie.

Are Scheif, Trouba and Lowry good to go!!?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Official NHL stats show Laine taking zero faceoffs . 0/0
I watched the game, and he definitely took a face-off on the PP in the 3rd (after Wheeler was tossed out). He was 0/1. Little was positioned on RW (faceoff was to the right of Rinne).

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
I feel like this game is already lost. Too many injuries to key players, and too little confidence right now. Hopefully Laine scores 2 or 3 in the effort at least.

The team could really use a 3-4 day stretch off from games. I feel like we're going to see a different squad against Dallas on Sunday than we have lately, or will tomorrow night.

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
I feel like this game is already lost. Too many injuries to key players, and too little confidence right now. Hopefully Laine scores 2 or 3 in the effort at least.

The team could really use a 3-4 day stretch off from games. I feel like we're going to see a different squad against Dallas on Sunday than we have lately, or will tomorrow night.
I'm hoping to see Sheif and/or Trouba in the lineup tomorrow. Chicago isn't a physical team and they have one foot in the tee box, so this would be a good game to return.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
id rather at this Points have laine to play with other than Ehlers. last game Ehlers not passing to laine at all..only slefish trying too much and getting pucks taken and skating with puck til it taken. also Wheelers very selfish last game just shooting from impossible positions while laine waiting for puck at better pposition to shoot. also THE BUFF . this man eternal? problem for laine at same line often. and at PP Buff last game only shooting himself very hungerely. he seem to be in mode for hunting for next goal again. shooting for some 57 games til accidently he score. also buff himself destroying whole PP. he is used for pucktranspoerter ( ERROR ) he is used as PP playmaker ( ERROR ) . he passes like traktor. very concretehanded and slow. .also last man at PP when opponent take puck they fly past this big slow chubby man.. hey coach. this whole alot of ERROR right here. and i know you dont know a shit. this team playing like vintage Winnipeg of last season at problem right now .playoff coming it can be catasrophy. and you dont know a shit. i know this cuase i see game. laine doing things at own almost now. tomorrow at game hope goals a coming 2 or more. towards 50 and over we go

Sir avgard hockeyprofssor

Last edited:

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
id rather at this Points have laine to play with other than Ehlers. last game Ehlers not passing to laine at all..only slefish trying too much and getting pucks taken and skating with puck til it taken. also Wheelers very selfish last game just shooting from impossible positions while laine waiting for puck at better pposition to shoot. also THE BUFF . this man eternal? problem for laine at same line often. and at PP Buff last game only shooting himself very hungerely. he seem to be in mode for hunting for next goal again. shooting for some 57 games til accidently he score. also buff himself destroying whole PP. he is used for pucktranspoerter ( ERROR ) he is used as PP playmaker ( ERROR ) . he passes like traktor. very concretehanded and slow. .also last man at PP when opponent take puck they fly past this big slow chubby man.. hey coach. this whole alot of ERROR right here. and i know you dont know a ****. this team playing like vintage Winnipeg of last season at problem right now .playoff coming it can be catasrophy. and you dont know a ****. i know this cuase i see game.

Thanks, professor. I have had a long day. I needed this.

Reactions: Festinator

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I watched the game, and he definitely took a face-off on the PP in the 3rd (after Wheeler was tossed out). He was 0/1. Little was positioned on RW (faceoff was to the right of Rinne).

Yes I rewatched it. And posted about it. It may have been more about PP structure than Little injury however.

Hulide

Jul 12, 2017
:laugh:
id rather at this Points have laine to play with other than Ehlers. last game Ehlers not passing to laine at all..only slefish trying too much and getting pucks taken and skating with puck til it taken. also Wheelers very selfish last game just shooting from impossible positions while laine waiting for puck at better pposition to shoot. also THE BUFF . this man eternal? problem for laine at same line often. and at PP Buff last game only shooting himself very hungerely. he seem to be in mode for hunting for next goal again. shooting for some 57 games til accidently he score. also buff himself destroying whole PP. he is used for pucktranspoerter ( ERROR ) he is used as PP playmaker ( ERROR ) . he passes like traktor. very concretehanded and slow. .also last man at PP when opponent take puck they fly past this big slow chubby man.. hey coach. this whole alot of ERROR right here. and i know you dont know a ****. this team playing like vintage Winnipeg of last season at problem right now .playoff coming it can be catasrophy. and you dont know a ****. i know this cuase i see game. laine doing things at own almost now. tomorrow at game hope goals a coming 2 or more. towards 50 and over we go

Professor i love reading your post :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Jets trainers and health staff need to be called out, fire em' all no excuse for so many injured, re-injured, unhealthy Jets!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
id rather at this Points have laine to play with other than Ehlers. last game Ehlers not passing to laine at all..only slefish trying too much and getting pucks taken and skating with puck til it taken. also Wheelers very selfish last game just shooting from impossible positions while laine waiting for puck at better pposition to shoot. also THE BUFF . this man eternal? problem for laine at same line often. and at PP Buff last game only shooting himself very hungerely. he seem to be in mode for hunting for next goal again. shooting for some 57 games til accidently he score. also buff himself destroying whole PP. he is used for pucktranspoerter ( ERROR ) he is used as PP playmaker ( ERROR ) . he passes like traktor. very concretehanded and slow. .also last man at PP when opponent take puck they fly past this big slow chubby man.. hey coach. this whole alot of ERROR right here. and i know you dont know a ****. this team playing like vintage Winnipeg of last season at problem right now .playoff coming it can be catasrophy. and you dont know a ****. i know this cuase i see game. laine doing things at own almost now. tomorrow at game hope goals a coming 2 or more. towards 50 and over we go

Come Sir aavgard you and I both know what these sick perverted greedy Dutch guys like Ehlers are all about, these crazy Viking descendants just know greed and it's all about themselves with such sickness.

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
hockeyprofessor.jpg

SM17

Nov 25, 2005

I am reading this in my head in a stereotypical Russian accent with the Russian anthem playing in the background.

ala

Last edited:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Thanks for claryfing the call up issue and letting me now I dissed frenchie.

Are Scheif, Trouba and Lowry good to go!!?
Won't know until tomorrow, but both Scheifele and Trouba have practiced without the non-contact uniforms so should be pretty close. Lowry maybe a little after that. No one knows about Stastny but unlikely it is very serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->