Blackhawks top prospects: #3

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Went with Hartman based on scouting reports I've read about him. While he needs discipline, it seems like I consistently read that he's the best player on the ice for Rockford.

With him being labeled by some as a "more skilled Shaw", I have to think his scoring comes around soon.

I only saw one Hogs game last year, but I know he, Hinostroza, and Pokka all stuck out the most. And that was when Gus was still down.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I think our top 4 is really good, actually. Schmaltz, Forsling, DeBrincat and Pokka could all be impact players.

On another note, Pokka is getting pretty underrated probably. He's the only player from the AHL to make a world cup roster, no?

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I think our top 4 is really good, actually. Schmaltz, Forsling, DeBrincat and Pokka could all be impact players.

On another note, Pokka is getting pretty underrated probably. He's the only player from the AHL to make a world cup roster, no?

That's quite interesting if that's the case, I didn't even think about that.

NetflixandPhil

May 7, 2016

Esa Lindell from Dallas
Connor Hellebuyck from Winnipeg

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Wobdering what all you Debrincat people think his ceiling is? Because it needs to be pretty substantial to beat Pokka's ceiling/floor combo.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Pokka just doesn't have that Top or Superstar potential.

If DeBrincat can overcome his size, he'll be the better.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Esa Lindell from Dallas
Connor Hellebuyck from Winnipeg

Thanks for the correction. I know he was one of few. I thought the only one, maybe that was the world championship after the season ended? IDK. It's more than anything any Hawks prospect has accomplished to this point outside maybe Schmaltz winning a national title, that's pretty big too.

ThatSaid

May 31, 2015
Glendale Heights, IL
I voted Bondra because I really want to see that frame perform well in the NHL. All wishful thinking though, and I totally agree that DeBrincat is the solid #3 right now.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Pokka then Debrincat. DeBrincat defiantly has the higher ceiling but Pokka is much more of a sure thing.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
went Pokka. He can play with big boys, agree with other posters.

Floor WAYY higher on Pokka than Cat man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad