Blackhawks top prospects: #2

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Voting Debrincat again.

He scores goals like a maniac, and will likely continue to.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
Motte. I think he makes it. Brin isn't close this year, Forsling won't play barring inj. I think Motte gets games in this league and lives to tell about it.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Pokka

There's a mess of prospects in my head between Pokka, Hartman, Forsling, and DeBrincat. I could hear an argument for 2-5 for any of them.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Motte. I think he makes it. Brin isn't close this year, Forsling won't play barring inj. I think Motte gets games in this league and lives to tell about it.

This thread is about long term projections of prospects and who you think will project to be the better players in the long run and not just for this season.

This is the thread you're looking for:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2106315

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Is there any chance he even signs with the Hawks? He was at like one prospect camp and then fell off the scene. Haven't heard about him since draft year.

I assume that you're asking about Shalunov and not Forsling. :) This season Shalunov finally remembered how to play hockey, posted good numbers in KHL and even made a Russia NT debut. He got one more year on his KHL contract, so if he continues to show progress I can imagine him wanting to make another try in NA hockey, not to mention that he still will be available for the ELC, which might make him useful in terms of cap space savings.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Pokka. Forsling has a higher ceiling but Pokka is a really good defenseman and has a great chance to be a top 4 defenseman.

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
Top 4 is clearly defined IMO, after that it gets interesting. Went with Forsling at #2, DeBrincat is next followed by Pokka. After that the fun begins...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad