Rumor: Blackhawks' Kevin Hayes on Rangers radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickers8

Rangers Report@rangersreport · 10m

Reports starting to surface that Kevin Hayes will sign with Rangers today; former Chicago 2010 first-rounder.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
I hate going by stats but Kevin out scored Kreider by 20 points (more goals and a ton more assists) in his final season in BU and Kreids played 4 more games.

Who is Kevin Hayes compared to?

kevin was also a year older and played with one of the best college hockey scorers in a generation.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I hate going by stats but Kevin out scored Kreider by 20 points (more goals and a ton more assists) in his final season in BU and Kreids played 4 more games.

Yes, but Hayes was a senior and Kreider a junior. Either way, it's hard to read anything into what those stats will mean for him in the NHL. Wait and see, I guess.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago

Who is Kevin Hayes compared to?

Hayes played on what was far and away the best line in the country. BC loaded up all their talent on one line last year. Obviously he was a part of making that happen but Gaudreau was the real driver. Typically BC goes with a more balanced approach.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Rangers desperately need size. People here disagree but there were points in the final where LA imposed their size on the Rangers. Yes the Rangers lost three heartbreaking overtime games where the bounce of puck determined the results but the size of the Kings was noticeable.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
The good thing about Hayes is that he's huge and that he finally broke out. The bad thing about Hayes is we have no idea truly how good he is since he broke out with JG.

Big guys take a longer time to develop. So hopefully it's not all related to JG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad