Rumor: Blackhawks' Kevin Hayes on Rangers radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Nice. I hope it's true.

He's no slam dunk but for nothing it's a very solid add. Sticking with the Boston Wheeler comparison.

And also - MAJOR kudos to NYR management for aggressively attempting to fill the void of dealt draft picks. They deserve a ton of credit for their efforts. And I was hard on them for it.

Championship*

Wait so you mean he DIDN'T sign with Calgary or Florida?

Most of the hockey media is so one-dimensional

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Yay! Something to celebrate about here and for the rest of HFB to complain about NYR! :D

Vidic15*

Yeah lol.

But wait, isn't his aunt from Yugoslavia how could he not have signed with Zagreb in the KHL? ;)

Don't mention Yugoslavia to Croatians.

Great signing. We've recouped one of our first round picks that we traded away. With Duclair and Buchnevich as our third rounders last year, we've done well despite trading away so many picks.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
Superstars force their way to New York, which is great. Have to give up 1st rounders to get them, fine. The top college players then choose to come here, helping offset the price of acquiring stars. Yehhhhh. Excellent news.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Excellent pickup. Hopefully he clicks with Kreider.

Low risk, extremely high reward potential.

Yeah, and you know what, just play the kid in the NHL for a few months around December-January with Kreids-Nash or with MSL (he would get decent stats), and you got a real good trading chip -- IF NOTHING ELSE.

If Slats is interested in like any player right now, he got almost nothing to offer in a trade. I bet a lot of good hockey players would want to come here to NY right now, many players on NTC/NMC that can impact any decisions regarding them. We have a few holes and we probably are going to get served a few options to fill those holes. But we are like just real short on any assets to give up.

Like I said, Hayes could come in and fill one of those holes which would be awsome.

You make your own bed. We can turn Hayes into an asset if nothing else.

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
I hate going by stats but Kevin out scored Kreider by 20 points (more goals and a ton more assists) in his final season in BU and Kreids played 4 more games.

Who is Kevin Hayes compared to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->