GDT: BLackhaks @ Golden Knights 9:00PM CT NSCH - L

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Jurco should be in Rockford. Gus should be in Rockford. Bouma should be waived/traded if possible to let Hayden come back up. I'd rather see the young guys playing even though Bouma hasn't been bad. Sharp should be a healthy scratch nightly. Duclair and Hino and Oesterle should be in, but playing a more reasonable amount of minutes/situations(more speaking to Oesterle here). Lines should be set and left to develop chemistry. Q should be trotting out the shooter tutor over Glass or Forsberg at this point. It'd probably be more intimidating than this duo.

#EmbraceTheTank

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Jurco should be in Rockford. Gus should be in Rockford. Bouma should be waived/traded if possible to let Hayden come back up. I'd rather see the young guys playing even though Bouma hasn't been bad. Sharp should be a healthy scratch nightly. Duclair and Hino and Oesterle should be in, but playing a more reasonable amount of minutes/situations(more speaking to Oesterle here). Lines should be set and left to develop chemistry. Q should be trotting out the shooter tutor over Glass or Forsberg at this point. It'd probably be more intimidating than this duo.

#EmbraceTheTank

Yep, let the good kids play when/where appropriate.

Also, Toews, he's needed to be a 3C for a few months now, if at the very least to put him in his place for a while though I'm not sure it would help him out.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Pretty damning indictment on Saad that an often scratched 4th liner is the best player on the ice.

I've decided what my Halloween costume
will be this year. It's gong as the scariest thing there is - Jeff Glass' goalie technique. It's horrendous.

Oh and watching Seabrook pinch is like watching a mite house game where everyone is bunched in the zone and an kid cherry picks and gets behind the d for a breakaway and all the parents say 'noooooo'

Gotta stay outta the box

Oh and is the cameraman drunk? The camera has missed the puck action 3 or 4 times

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Duclair, Hino and Oesterle are scratched. ****ing Q.
I'm fine scratching Duclair and Oesterle. Both have been terrible of late.

Hino is fast and has been good had a rough night last night. Regardless I'm not sure Jurco has shown me anything to be in and Hino out

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Pretty damning indictment on Saad that an often scratched 4th liner is the best player on the ice.

I've decided what my Halloween costume
will be this year. It's gong as the scariest thing there is - Jeff Glass' goalie technique. It's horrendous.

Oh and watching Seabrook pinch is like watching a mite house game where everyone is bunched in the zone and an kid cherry picks and gets behind the d for a breakaway and all the parents say 'noooooo'

Gotta stay outta the box

Oh and is the cameraman drunk? The camera has missed the puck action 3 or 4 times
have you seen murphy pinch in ...... i thought he has the worst one on the team ..... even over seabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad