Binghamton ADD
Signed to PTO

Via the AHL website.....

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hey Zeke;

We went to the game last night & it was nice to see Buddy Robinson get his first goal in the NHL in person. He had a rough first game after receiving his second penalty the coach didn't play him but he played well last night & got to play the whole game. I really like Nick Paul's game, he may not be overly skilled offensively but plays an excellent defensive game & fights for pucks & position. He should be an interesting prospect to watch.

Ben Harpur has also been playing rather steady, nothing fancy but holds his own & plays a gritty style. It could be that because of their size they just might all be more suited to playing the NHL game more so than the AHL game. I have no idea what their future holds but they have all done well in their appearances so far.

"Aragorn":

Thanks for the updates I did get to watch last nite on the tube, was great to see Big Buddy get his 1st NHL goal.... First game had to be nerves on Buddy.... Nice tip from him in getting his first goal up top.... I hope the Sens sign him on a 2 yr 2 way deal and perhaps he can become the power forward Ottawa can use, But that is not up to me on who they sign......

Nick Paul kid had a very rough start down here, but slowly he did improve and he was snake bit took him forever to get his 1st goal down here..... I don't know who was happier when he finally did score me or him..... On Nick Paul what do you think of his skating??? I think he needs another yr down here myself...

On Ben Harpur well to start the yr he was way over matched down here so bad they had to send him down to Evansville for awhile... After he came back he did improve, I see Ben as a project for Ottawa..... He signed a 3 yr ELC he has to get bigger and stronger so let's see how he does next season....

Also you have to take into account the team down here was to be kind very very poor...... Not sure why as Ottawa spent $$$ but just like last season they looked good on paper but it never showed on the ice..... I am just so disappointed in both teams this season....

Before I type a novel hope all is well my friend.........

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo @ Rochester

Bingo lead 3-0 at the halfway mark

1. BNG Hobbs, (3) (Leduc), 2:42
1. BNG Leduc, (11) (Varone, Akeson), 9:59
1. BNG Tuzzolino, (1) (Hobbs, Bailey), 11:55

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton at Rochester ☻☺☻

Binghamton at Rochester
Blue Cross Arena
Apr 8, 2016

1st Period-1, Binghamton, Hobbs 3 (Leduc), 2:42. 2, Binghamton, Leduc 11 (Varone, Akeson), 9:59. 3, Binghamton, Tuzzolino 1 (Hobbs, Bailey), 11:55. Penalties-Rupert Bng (hooking), 5:03; Fraser Bng (boarding), 5:42.

P#1. Journeyman Hobbs scores his 3rd on a tip in.... Leduc finishes on a nice pass from Vaeone I could have put that one in he had the whole net... Tuzzolino scores his 1st on a floater from the point somehow it found the back of the net....
Shots 11-17 Amerks.
Score after 1st.
Binghamton 3
Rochester 0

2nd Period- No Scoring.Penalties-Bailey Rch (boarding), 1:21; Dupuy Rch (interference), 14:10.

P#2. Rather dull period as both teams are just playing out the season.... Driedger got more than a little help from his friends that period...
Shots 8-7 Rochester
Score Binghamton 3 Rochester 0

3rd Period-4, Rochester, Dupuy 7 (Guhle, Baptiste), 14:13. Penalties-D'Amigo Rch (roughing), 7:04; Ewanyk Bng (roughing), 19:48; D'Amigo Rch (roughing), 19:48.

P#3. Dupuy pushes 1 in for the Amerks from in close to end the shutout... Not much else in the period... McCormick was awarded a penalty shot in my view it was not a penalty shot but just a minor, oh well he missed anyway....

Side note DD was listed on the game sheet he was not on the bench all game Grady brought this up.... I thought that to be listed on the game sheet you had to take at least 1 shift!!!!!!!!
Shots on Goal
Binghamton 11-7-8-26.
Rochester 17-7-15-39.
Final score.
Binghamton 3
Rochester 1
Senators get a win after 7 loses about time.... Although I feel this is the last points they will earn the rest of the season....

Scratches:
Kyle Flanagan injured
Zack Stortini injured

Up next Albany visits Saturday night April 9th 2016.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Why would we?

We all want Bingo to be good but I don't see any reason to expect them to be any good next year.

This is the AHL, things change very fast. Look at past seasons when Bingo was good and how they did the year before...

Most recent example : 65 pts in 2011-12, 96 pts in 2012-13

The 65 pts season was the season RIGHT AFTER they won the Calder Cup.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Phil Varone called up to Ottawa ☺☻☺

04/08/2016

Phil Varone (C)
Binghamton DEL
Recalled from loan by
Ottawa (NHL)

Via the AHL website.....

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Andrew Miller signed to an ATO ☺☻☺

04/09/2016

Andrew Miller (F)
Binghamton ADD
Signed to ATO

Via the AHL website.....

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Andrew Miller 27 years old played 6 games for Edmonton Oilers this year, last played for Charlotte

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
04/09/2016

Andrew Miller (F)
Binghamton ADD
Signed to ATO

Via the AHL website.....

Hey Zeke ... my dark horse player for next season is Quinton Shore. Seems to have good blood lines, let's hope he does well in Bingo next season.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Andrew Miller 27 years old played 6 games for Edmonton Oilers this year, last played for Charlotte

You sure "Mianjo":

As this is a ATO contract and that Andrew would have to be signed to an PTO......

I think it is the Andrew Miller who played with RIT........

Last edited:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Yeah i guess your right Zeke, i did a search and the first Andrew Miller plays Baseball did it again and came up with the older Miller did'nt see the younger one which makes a lot more sense

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Albany @ Bingo 1-1 late in 2nd

2. BNG McCormick, (13) (Rupert, Leduc), 2:04 (PP)

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Albany at Binghamton ☺☻☺

Albany at Binghamton
Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena
Apr 9, 2016

1st Period- No Scoring.Penalties-Rupert Bng (hooking), 4:13; Letourneau-Leblond Alb (cross-checking), 7:27; Fraser Bng (slashing), 7:27.

P#1. Not a very good period the Devils are resting a number of their regular lineup tonite... This game means nothing for the Devils... Teams are hitting a bit so far....
Shots 9-4 Albany
Score after 1st 0-0

2nd Period-1, Binghamton, McCormick 13 (Rupert, Leduc), 2:04 (PP). 2, Albany, Thomson 6 (Black, Letourneau-Leblond), 12:26. 3, Binghamton, Bailey 10 (Leduc, Akeson), 19:04 (PP). Penalties-Novak Alb (high-sticking), 1:44; O’Brien Alb (hooking), 3:49; Hobbs Bng (roughing, roughing), 16:21; Burlon Alb (roughing, fighting), 18:57; Keranen Bng (fighting), 18:57 ; O’Brien Alb (slashing), 20:00; Ewanyk Bng (slashing), 20:00.

P#2. McCormick scores from in close on the PP beating Danis 5 hole.... Black ties it up for Albany.... Bailey puts Binghamton back on top on the PP, Leduc took a shot it hit off a Devil right to Bailey who buried it, Danis had no chance... The game has taken on a bit of a nasty tone in the 2nd period... Fraser did Not come out for the 2nd period....
Shots 17-12 Albany
Score 2-1 Binghamton

3rd Period- No Scoring.Penalties-No Penalties

P#3. Albany is showing they are the stronger team even with sitting out a lot of regular players... Somehow the Sens hang on to get the win with this very decimated lineup.... Going 2/3 on the PP always helps......
Shots:
Albany 9-17-10-36.
Binghamton 4-12-4-20.
Final score
Albany 1
Binghamton 2
Three Stars:
1. BNG - M. O'Connor
2. BNG - C. Bailey
3. BNG - M. McCormick

Scratches:
Kyle Flanagan injured
DD injured
Zack Stortini injured

Up next Binghamton travels to Albany on Wednesday April 13th, 2016.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Seems M. O'Connor has turned a corner?

Is it fair to say that he is looking more composed now that he has had some time to adjust to a pro league?

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Seems M. O'Connor has turned a corner?

Is it fair to say that he is looking more composed now that he has had some time to adjust to a pro league?

It takes him a month to get into the groove. Terrible November, great December, injury, terrible February, great March, end season.
Also, after great game last night he finally got out of the last place in AHL in Save% where he had been stuck the entire season. :yo:

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
It takes him a month to get into the groove. Terrible November, great December, injury, terrible February, great March, end season.
Also, after great game last night he finally got out of the last place in AHL in Save% where he had been stuck the entire season. :yo:

O'C has shown some skills within a rather porous, yet susceptible defense this season for the BSens.

His glove work has improved, along with better positional play that has worked in his favor, yet with his poor stick work that often plagued against him on rebounds, was where it took a toll against the rookie netminder.

O'Connor has the tools to be an NHL starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->