B-Sens Bingo 2014-15 Season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The EnigmatiC Soul*

Condra isn't going anywhere.

Yet Murray openly states he's going to see what he can do for Condra on the Market?

Granted I sure as hell don't want to trade the guy, I think he's super valuable to the team. But he maybe a victim of the #'s game.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yet Murray openly states he's going to see what he can do for Condra on the Market?

Granted I sure as hell don't want to trade the guy, I think he's super valuable to the team. But he maybe a victim of the #'s game.

Murry has done this before - he's just trying to create some buzz and picking on a player he's not worry about offending.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Colin Greening recalled to Ottawa ☺☻☺

02/22/2015

Colin Greening (LW)
Binghamton DEL
Recalled from loan by
Ottawa (NHL)

Via AHL website.....

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Who is Brandon Wong??????????

02/23/2015
Brandon Wong (F)
Binghamton ADD
Recalled from loan to
Evansville (ECHL)

02/23/2015
Brandon Wong (F)
Binghamton DEL
Loaned to Greenville (ECHL)

Via AHL Website.....

Gibbie42

Aug 5, 2011
Evansville, IN
A player that Binghamton signed and sent down to us here in Evansville for the season. He's been pretty much a career ECHL'er, played for Greenville for three full seasons. Last year he played overseas in the Danish B league or something. No clue why he's been pulled from here and sent to Greenville, unless he's wanting to retire and do so down there. Or wants to get a playoff run. We've sucked pretty badly this season and our year is all but over. But still, thanks Bingo, just when we won a game on Saturday.

Oh and hi all. I should have found this thread at the beginning of the season but didn't until yesterday. A couple thoughts after skimming all 39 pages.

Driedger is better than his record. The defense in front of him has been pretty poor. But he's still a rookie and makes mistakes, hoping that the time spent in Ottawa with a goalie coach will do him a world of good.

Jakub Culek went home. He got injured a couple of times, couldn't hack it in the A and I don't think life in the ECHL was what he was after. The impression I got is that he's gone home to rethink his life.

ETA: The AHL transaction is incorrect. Wong is headed to the South Carolina Stingrays. The Hershey Bears are sending Braden Pimm to Evansville from SC. Pimm's in some kind of trouble there so the affiliates are playing swap the players, presumably because the ECHL teams can't actually trade away affiliate players.

Last edited:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
A player that Binghamton signed and sent down to us here in Evansville for the season. He's been pretty much a career ECHL'er, played for Greenville for three full seasons. Last year he played overseas in the Danish B league or something. No clue why he's been pulled from here and sent to Greenville, unless he's wanting to retire and do so down there. Or wants to get a playoff run. We've sucked pretty badly this season and our year is all but over. But still, thanks Bingo, just when we won a game on Saturday.

Oh and hi all. I should have found this thread at the beginning of the season but didn't until yesterday. A couple thoughts after skimming all 39 pages.

Driedger is better than his record. The defense in front of him has been pretty poor. But he's still a rookie and makes mistakes, hoping that the time spent in Ottawa with a goalie coach will do him a world of good.

Jakub Culek went home. He got injured a couple of times, couldn't hack it in the A and I don't think life in the ECHL was what he was after. The impression I got is that he's gone home to rethink his life.

ETA: The AHL transaction is incorrect. Wong is headed to the South Carolina Stingrays. The Hershey Bears are sending Braden Pimm to Evansville from SC. Pimm's in some kind of trouble there so the affiliates are playing swap the players, presumably because the ECHL teams can't actually trade away affiliate players.

Yay. Thankfully an Evansville fan brought some more insight. We were aware the team wasnt very good but i think some of us were uncertain if Dreidger was part of the problem or if his stats truly indicated his level of play.

Much appreciated

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH

Trouble? What kind of trouble?

Gibbie42

Aug 5, 2011
Evansville, IN
Don't know. The press release from the Stingrays said:

http://www.stingrayshockey.com/news/teamnews/?article_id=3114
“Braden Pimm violated the team’s personal conduct policy and as a result, we decided to part ways,†said Stingrays President Rob Concannon. “We wish Braden the best of luck and appreciate his time with our organization.â€

Can't find anyone who seems to know what he did. I'm guessing Sims (IceMen coach) knows what the problem was and is ok with it or he wouldn't have accepted the trade. At least I hope he knows. I'm guessing it will be ok. Sometimes guys just need a change of scenery to get their head straight. If not, hell, we're already dead last, can't get any worse and it's only for another six weeks.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010

Thanks for the insight and contributing! :)

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Matt Tassone signed to PTO

02/26/2015

Matt Tassone (C)
Binghamton ADD
Signed to PTO

Via AHL website

Left Wing -- shoots L
Born Sep 28 1989 -- St. Albert, ALTA
[25 yrs. ago]
Height 6.02 -- Weight 210

Has some grit to him @ the ECHL level

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hershey @ Binghamton 02-27-2015 Friday

Well Grady summed it up best tonite saying it was a lackluster effort from Binghamton.......................

Bears are just better flat out........................

Hi lites were the 2 fights...........................

Sens had a hard time generating much offense and the D well no change they just give up good scoring chances by not covering their opponents. Gets hard to watch at times.....................

Binghamton goal:
3. BNG Guptill, (6) (Robinson, Tassone), 7:56.

A. Grant out after taking a shot in the foot last week, not sure on his return, Sdao has been out forever not sure what is wrong with Mike........

Hershey 5
Binghamton 1

Last edited:

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Hey Zeke - sorry I'm not streaming :( Difficult to plunk down $129 for 30 games. I wish the AHL would be a little more reasonable on their pricing.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hey Zeke - sorry I'm not streaming :( Difficult to plunk down $129 for 30 games. I wish the AHL would be a little more reasonable on their pricing.

"MainDotC":

I agree I picked up the whole 76 games for $150.oo... That I thought was a pretty good deal..

$130 for 30 games is crazy on their part.......

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton @ Allentown 02-28-2015 Saturday ☺☻☺

After 3rd.
going to OT

Binghamton 2
Allentown 2

3. BNG Dzingel, (12) (Mullen, Schneider), 2:50
3. BNG Dzingel, (13) , 5:40

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton @ Allentown 02-28-2015 Saturday ☺☻☺

Final

Binghamton 2
Allentown 3

OT. LV Manning, (10) (Straka, Stolarz), 3:27

Well they got a point on the road...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad