Prospect Info: Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
4-0 Win. Blackwood gets the shutout. Outsht Scranton 34 to 24. It was 33 to 18 at the 2 minute mark.

Coleman, Novak, Sexton, Lappin the goal scorers.

Gibbons and Auvitu each with 2 assist.
Scranton-Wilks Berra has 5 more wins than any other team in the league, they also led the league in Goals For.

Last edited:

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Sounds like a pretty great game all around. Blackwood's first shutout as a pro.

ADevs were 50% at ES last I checked, now they're 52%. Auvitu was already a play driver at the NHL level - I imagine he's a superstar in that respect in the AHL.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Against the best team in the league.

Albany is on track for 43 wins and 215 goals this season

They had 46 wins and 212 goals last season.

Impressive showing tonight.

Would be nice to send down some guys after the season is over, and get some players from junior too, to have Albany go on a deep run. Santini, Zacha, Wood, Blandisi, Speers, etc...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Would be nice to send down some guys after the season is over, and get some players from junior too, to have Albany go on a deep run. Santini, Zacha, Wood, Blandisi, Speers, etc...

Don't forget Helgeson and Kalinin!:sarcasm:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

Might see Mcleod, Bastian or Gignac too?

It'll be interesting to see what Kerfoot does when Harvard's season is over also. Potentially he could be in Albany's lineup by seasons end as well.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Might see Mcleod, Bastian or Gignac too?

It'll be interesting to see what Kerfoot does when Harvard's season is over also. Potentially he could be in Albany's lineup by seasons end as well.

Maybe it's just me, but if I go to Harvard for 3.75 years, Im finishing that final .25. AHL hockey can wait.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Maybe it's just me, but if I go to Harvard for 3.75 years, Im finishing that final .25. AHL hockey can wait.

Yeah but wouldn't he clear a year off his ELC if he signed right away? That's a pretty good carrot to not wait.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm guessing he plays for the Devils tomorrow.

For who though...unless there's another move coming down the pipe.

They probably want a seventh defenseman who's not Helgeson at some point cause Quincey's still hurt.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Most pro-bound college hockey players who want to finish their degree take summer courses so they can finish up their degree before the spring semester of their senior year.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Most pro-bound college hockey players who want to finish their degree take summer courses so they can finish up their degree before the spring semester of their senior year.

Was wondering on that. Guy like Blake Coleman did not though if I remember right. Assuming the guys who plan on going UFA just go a regular 4 years.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Yeah but wouldn't he clear a year off his ELC if he signed right away? That's a pretty good carrot to not wait.

I think it needs to be NHL to burn the ELC? Thus Wood and Santini last year in NJ.

Where as Rantanen spent a full year in the AHL last year and did not burn his ELC.

I think.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I think it needs to be NHL to burn the ELC? Thus Wood and Santini last year in NJ.

Where as Rantanen spent a full year in the AHL last year and did not burn his ELC.

I think.

Yeah I'm sure they can find an excuse to get him in an NHL game late in the season if it comes to it.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
Idk why but from what I've seen Nathan Bastian, he seems like a player who isn't far away from being NHL ready. That he already has NHL size and strength. One year in the AHL at most, and he'll get time next year up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad