Prospect Info: Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton forward Brandon Baddock has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a high-sticking incident in a game at Laval on Oct. 13.

Baddock was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline). He will miss Binghamton’s game Friday (Oct. 20) at Syracuse.

Via the AHL website......

mmazz22

Jan 24, 2010
Ticket deal Saturday

Attachments

• IMG_1737.PNG
    IMG_1737.PNG
    205 KB · Views: 8

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Has played one game so far. I imagine he'll get his oppurtunity eventually.

Bingo, like NJ, has depth.
I'm not sure it has to do with depth?

In the past Kowalsky has eased rookies into the lineup. I vaguely remember him saying it gives the player time to work on aspects of their game. It seems especially true if the player needs work on defense or playing within a system. This case maybe just a numbers game? But Kowalsky has a history of easing in young players, playing them on lower lines and making them work up or playing them in the second and third game of back to backs.

Reactions: Devils Dominion

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

In the past Kowalsky has eased rookies into the lineup. I vaguely remember him saying it gives the player time to work on aspects of their game. It seems especially true if the player needs work on defense or playing within a system. This case maybe just a numbers game? But Kowalsky has a history of easing in young players, playing them on lower lines and making them work up or playing them in the second and third game of back to backs.

Yeah you're right Jim.

Coach K has a history of easing rookies into the lineup.

I think Speers is on the 4th line so far.

I'm surprised that Kuja has been a healthy scratch since he played well in the prospects tourney.

Reactions: Aethon

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

Noted that Kujo and White have not yet suited up as well. Not sure if injuries are in play in either case.

Still, Gignac is a lefty. Where we have Q, Blender, Kennedy, Thomson, Pietila. Not sure who amongst those are playing C.

Meanwhile on the right side, Bastian and Speers have each played 3 games.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Yikes. Since the last time I checked, Binghamton has conceded two shorthanded goals and the game is now 3-2.

Edit: and that is how the game ends. Sounds like a strange one.

Last edited:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Binghamton currently playing Syracuse and winning 3-0 in the 2nd period; goals from Quenneville, Speers, and Lappin.
Bastian, Pietila, Strait, Erixon, Rooney with assists. Lappin led way with 3 sog's, no one else over 2.

Blackwood stops 26 of 28.

Looks like we chased their starter after scoring on our first 2 shots.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Anyone have the link to the radio broadcast of the game??

I click on Listen Live on the Bingo website and it doesn't work, has some other programming.

EDIT, it finally works.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
B-Dev's take the loss 4-3.

Blackwood takes the L, stopping 33 of 37.

B-Dev's with 31 sog's.

Gignac(2 sog's) and Pietilla(4 sog's) with Goals. Kearns with a goal, an assist and 5 sog's.

Q with an assist and 6 sog's, MacDonald, Loov and Jacobs also with a's.

If the boxscore is to be believed, Blender had a sequence where he had 2 highstick penalties and a roughing all at once.

mmazz22

Jan 24, 2010
Tonight sucked
Phantoms dominated
Second sellout
Empty seats but tickets sold
Yankees gane 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad