Prospect Info: Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I saw one highlight from that game. Bastion scored a great one timer, but I can't find the clip now.
Hasn't Bastian has scored in every game he's played going back to preseason? I'm not sure, is that correct?

Edit:. It would be awesome if we could get a decent pick for Stafford(or Hayes) and slide Bastian into his spot before the season was over. I'm getting ahead of myself but it's still a nice thought.

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Next Bing Devils game is this Friday @Syracuse.
If you attend Syracuse for school go attend and root on the Devils.

Next home game is this Saturday vs Lehigh Valley (Flyers) which should be a heated contest. 7pm puck drop.

With no NJD game on Saturday it's a good night to go check out Binghamton.

Tickets are available on TM if you want to buy in advance.
I think glass seats are under $25.

mmazz22

Jan 24, 2010
if you guys go to bing games dont ever pay list price. There are always ticket deals. Most games you can get in for less than $16 bucks. There are very few bad seats in our Arena

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
if you guys go to bing games dont ever pay list price. There are always ticket deals. Most games you can get in for less than $16 bucks. There are very few bad seats in our Arena

Can you post the deals?

I see on their website college student and military discounts.

mmazz22

Jan 24, 2010
Just gotta keep checking web page and facebook as the week goes on. They usually throw something mid week. Always good deals if there is a friday saturday game. Im trying to remember what this week deal was ,swore there were $15 ticket deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->