Billy is Gone

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I like that Vellucci has familiarity with our younger players as we integrate more Checkers into the lineup. And obviously he was here with RF acquiring and building up the current NHL roster.

On top of having detailed knowledge of Charlotte's roster potential, Vellucci coached up Tyler Seguin in the OHL. Seguin is a UFA next year if he doesn't re-up in Dallas. Potential trade target in a massive deal.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Another positive in having Vellucci as head coach, or still as coach in the AHL, is that he has GM experience (and in this organization) which should be an asset for the "collective group" that Dundon wants to impliment in his new owner decentralized decision making process.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Another positive in having Vellucci as head coach, or still as coach in the AHL, is that he has GM experience (and in this organization) which should be an asset for the "collective group" that Dundon wants to impliment in his new owner decentralized decision making process.

And he'll probably fit in with the "less expensive" approach.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Fellow Caniacs, I present to you our new (to us) GM. Ya it’s high mileage but that’s experience. This GM has been around.

And all for just $4,000. Canadian!

$_59.JPG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->