Biggest steals of '03

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
It may be bias, or lack of exposure to other players. O'Sullivan most likely has better chances. But it should be noted that I'm not the first in this thread to bring up Ruzicka's name. Even so, I can't be a fan of someone and bring up there name as a possible steal of the draft?

Vic Rattlehead*

flip588 said:
It may be bias, or lack of exposure to other players. O'Sullivan most likely has better chances. But it should be noted that I'm not the first in this thread to bring up Ruzicka's name. Even so, I can't be a fan of someone and bring up there name as a possible steal of the draft?
You said biggest steal. There is difference between "a steal" and "biggest steal". Sure, I consider him a steal, but not the biggest. ;)

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
19bruins19 said:
You said biggest steal. There is difference between "a steal" and "biggest steal". Sure, I consider him a steal, but not the biggest. ;)

You are correct, I apologize. 'Steal' is more appropriate than 'biggest steal' and should've been used in the original post. My mistake.

Vic Rattlehead*

flip588 said:
You are correct, I apologize. 'Steal' is more appropriate than 'biggest steal' and should've been used in the original post. My mistake.
no need to apologize. :joker:

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
kruezer said:
How about Calgary's Jamie Tardif in Peterborough. He's looking great statistically this year.

It's because he is playing with Oiler pick Liam Reddox, who is clearly inflating Tardif's stats with his incredible play

That should just about get the ol' BOA fired up again... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad