Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
i expect nothing
giphy.gif

Move over Stormy, we've found our new mascot

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008

I guess BP convinced RF that Lindholm isn't a center (again) and he brought him up a center. Hey, after getting bombed 8-2 the past two games, obviously he can do whatever he wants, but it's pretty obvious to me that Lindholm and Aho aren't going to be centers here for the foreseeable future.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

I guess BP convinced RF that Lindholm isn't a center (again) and he brought him up a center. Hey, after getting bombed 8-2 the past two games, obviously he can do whatever he wants, but it's pretty obvious to me that Lindholm and Aho aren't going to be centers here for the foreseeable future.

So I haven't been able to watch the last 5 games. But during are nice little 3 game win streak wasn't one of Aho or Lindy were drawn in at center? Then the two losses came, the offense dried up, and neither of them played down the middle?

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
BP has said in the past he sees Lindy as a winger, hasn't he? Maybe it was RF. Either way it seems they only move him there for a shakeup more than doing it seriously, which is one of the few mind numbing things I get annoyed about with the coaching/GM. That and dmen in the shootout. I'm pretty good with everything else.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The problem with Aho and Lindholm is that neither works well with Skinner so it mitigates the void created by moving them off wing. I honestly think just sticking Rask on Skinner’s hip and just telling him to dive the puck in 53s direction and get the f*** out of his way is the best course of action. Rask, while not good, has been perfectly fine in his own end.

I am a fan of a McGinn-Staal-Lindholm 2nd kind of they could ever come up with a legit #1 line somehow.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Skinner-Ryan-Williams is a no good, terrible, awful idea. I hope I’m wrong.

Maybe BP has gotten to the point that he realizes it doesn't matter who's with Skinner, so why try. My big problem with today's lineup is that if we're going to call up a top prospect and use him at center, how about we don't saddle him with Nordstrom/DiGiuseppe on his wings?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad