GDT: Biggest game of the season! Devils @ Canes

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
giphy.gif

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Lose the next two against the Devils and Pens and we are sellers. Though, given our UFAs (Ryan, Stemp, Nordy), maybe we should hope for that and then call up some guys from Charlotte for the rest of the season.
My unrealistic dream is, we sell all of them. Call up Zykov, Wallmark and McLovin + Ned. Waive or scratch Darling and go on insane run and we make playoffs.

Don't judge me. I can dream.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Hooray for late Sunday afternoon games.

If this ends up as a loss, I propose a bill that the Canes cannot play at all on Sundays.*

*Will make exceptions for post-regular season games, whatever those are called. I hear they are pretty cool and sometimes NBC picks them up.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
idgaf. **** these losers.

Pretty much what my two sons have said this morning to me when I asked which of them wants to go to the game with me this afternoon.

Now I have an extra ticket and have to decide if just burning it is the better way to go or if I move it down season to another game or a third seat for a game I already have.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
So if you are going to the game and it goes sideways in a big way- I've come up with a magical spell that will make you immediately disappear. You just yell out "Basketball!" three times in rapid succession and you won't be there to witness the remainder of the debacle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->