OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: I'm Already Sick of Holiday Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
A ghost walk? Like a walking ghost tour?

I did one in Salem that was a lot of fun. It was obviously a touristy thing but they hammed it up and also went into a lot of legit history so it was cool.

Yeah, a haunted tour or whatever it's really called. I've been looking at them and accidentally did an educational one recently. It was cool but I wanted more of a scare factor.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I swore that I would only go to Ottawa this season when the Pens are in town. So what do I get from the Sens today, a cheap ticket offer. I need my Drew Doughty fix so i'm going again :laugh:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I've done plenty of ghost walks, especially back home in the UK. Where will you be for the walk?

Which ones you did on the UK? Its not my cup of tea, but my wife likes that sort of thing, so it might be a good idea if I started researching them...

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Which ones you did on the UK? Its not my cup of tea, but my wife likes that sort of thing, so it might be a good idea if I started researching them...

Quite a few. Off the top of my head:

York
Chester
Lincoln
London
Carlisle

Everywhere in the UK is haunted :laugh:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Quite a few. Off the top of my head:

York
Chester
Lincoln
London
Carlisle

Everywhere in the UK is haunted :laugh:

You're a northern girl?

And yeah, true dat. No shortage of ghost tours and stuff. Just an issue of filtering out the good from the bad.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Bloody cheek, that is Yorkshire!

More Coronation Street for the Lancashire accent

:laugh: Sorry Clare. Couldn't resist.

But seriously, every time I try to do a Lancashire accent, it slides across the Pennines. Maybe if I watched Corrie or Peter Kay, this wouldn't happen, but I don't.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
That is what happens to any land in the UK, someone builds another block of flats to sell at inflated prices.

I can't remember, did you get to a game at the Emirates ?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
My dad is from Birmingham, UK.

It's....quite the place. When we moved back for a bit, I lived in London for about half my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad