BIG BALLER BRAND Roll Call

Sep 19, 2008
This show is too funny :laugh: It's basically Keeping up with the Kardashians but with a basketball family. It's made by the same people too :laugh:

They also have relationship drama in the show which make me as someone without a relationship laugh. Like this girl is like I KNOW LONZO LIE TO ME BUT I TRUST HIM it's like what girl

Sep 19, 2008
I don't fight fair, I'm dirty-dirty
I'm from Southside Jamaica, Queens, ***** ya heard me?

Sep 19, 2008
This Ball in the Family show is way too good. They opened up a pop up shop and had like 5,000 people come to see them and they ran out of merch. BBB is real!!

Sep 19, 2008
In all seriousness Lavar Ball isn't as bad as the media makes him out to be. You all watch ESPN and you all buy into the narrative that he is this terrible guy that talks shit. He is bombastic. Many people want him to shut up. He talks a lot. But again have you actually SEEN him at home? This is why you all need to watch Ball in the Family. Then you see he's a loving father to his children who just cares about them and wants them to succeed. He also cares for his wife who had a stroke. He sells expensive shoes. But nobody's forcing you to buy them. His loud mouth in the media generates hype. He knows what he's doing. People are going to listen, controversy sells. Look at how Stephen A Smith became very popular just because of his opinions.

Everything that Lavar Ball does is in the good interests of his children. So I trust him when he pull his kid out of high school and says he'll train him himself. LaMelo needs some tough love anyway. On the show he is always acting lazy. Spent all night playing NBA 2k instead of preparing for the tournament. Then Lavar got so mad.

Sep 19, 2008
Latest episode he just has an issue with the refs and he got 2 Technicals so he just said "Screw it I'm taking my whole team and let's go"

This show is way too funny

"But LAVAR sets a BAD EXAMPLE by leaving when he doesn't get his way"

But the ref did an awful job and they replaced her with a new ref and he still did a bad job

You can see that there's clearly a conspiracy

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
Latest episode he just has an issue with the refs and he got 2 Technicals so he just said "Screw it I'm taking my whole team and let's go"

This show is way too funny

"But LAVAR sets a BAD EXAMPLE by leaving when he doesn't get his way"

But the ref did an awful job and they replaced her with a new ref and he still did a bad job

You can see that there's clearly a conspiracy
How can you possibly know whether the ref was awful and there was a conspiracy in a 15min episode? Bad calls happen in games, often on both sides. Pulling your team off the court and just taking off is just Lavar being a bitch.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
21744016_1686551394711556_6947454203686027264_n.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad