Youtube: Bieksa with another superman punch TKO

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I've always liked Bieksa as a fighter. Both speed and accuracy is very impressive

The Senators Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, his timing and accuracy is insane in hockey fighting. He's such a funny guy too. I love him! I wouldn't say he's a strong known fighter. But what makes him so good is his speed and accuracy and even timing too! What a great fighter.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Nice punch,he must be eating his kryptonite.Joe Rogan says the superman punch comes from muay thai,kickboxing.the guys expecting a leg kick than wham-o !!!!I'm surprised it works in hockey,i think the guys expecting him to clinch and Bieksa sets it up like the mma guys,fakes him out.Bieksa's always been a talented fighter that just keeps getting better and better at it.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Nice punch,he must be eating his kryptonite.Joe Rogan says the superman punch comes from muay thai,kickboxing.the guys expecting a leg kick than wham-o !!!!I'm surprised it works in hockey,i think the guys expecting him to clinch and Bieksa sets it up like the mma guys,fakes him out.Bieksa's always been a talented fighter that just keeps getting better and better at it.

This, could see him having a hell of an MMA career after he's done with hockey

Reactions: timbermen

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Wish the Flyers had someone who could fight.
They have Simmonds, but yeah... you don't really want that guy fighting all the time. Surprised they're so soft looking out there. Weise lost his balls years ago, he used to fight every now and then.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
So similar to his Gudas fight:

Bieksa loves to fight, and is very good at it. Unless you're a legit heavyweight, you should probably just walk away.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It's funny because Bieksa would never fight a legit HW. He's good at fighting scrubs, and always has been. I think he's decent, but wish he would fight outside his class a little more.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
It's funny because Bieksa would never fight a legit HW. He's good at fighting scrubs, and always has been. I think he's decent, but wish he would fight outside his class a little more.

yup, he definitely has a comfort zone in terms of opponents that he doesnt stray from

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad