Speculation: Bettman to have presser at Carolina

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Do you really think you'd see much hockey at a football stadium? It's a nice novelty, but I wouldn't spend a dime to sit in a lousy seat
Honestly, yes it would be a lot better than that Bristol game.

There was literally a building between my seat and the field in Bristol. The stadium itself was too shallow for the event, and the closest end zone seats were basically 150 yards from the action, when it was a goalline stand at that end zone. And even then, with my seat that far from the field, I could still follow the play.

Hockey in a football stadium isn't ideal, but it would be a heck of a lot better than that. Might not be able to see the puck too much, but at least you'll be able to see the players. And the sideline seats would be lightyears better than anything we had in Bristol.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Honestly, yes it would be a lot better than that Bristol game.

There was literally a building between my seat and the field in Bristol. The stadium itself was too shallow for the event, and the closest end zone seats were basically 150 yards from the action, when it was a goalline stand at that end zone. And even then, with my seat that far from the field, I could still follow the play.

Hockey in a football stadium isn't ideal, but it would be a heck of a lot better than that. Might not be able to see the puck too much, but at least you'll be able to see the players. And the sideline seats would be lightyears better than anything we had in Bristol.

ricflair_o_989363.jpg

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I mean all jokes aside, Dundon does look a bit goofy in his tracksuit next to all the others in actual suits. I would most definitely dress differently as an owner when I show Bettman around. But hey, as long as he is successful I couldn't care less.

Why? Bettman isn't Dundon's boss, he represents the owners. Dundon strikes me as the type of dude that has always hated suits and has reached a point where he never has to wear one again.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Why? Bettman isn't Dundon's boss, he represents the owners. Dundon strikes me as the type of dude that has always hated suits and has reached a point where he never has to wear one again.

If an individual is the only one at a meeting with a suit on, they are likely the most important person there
If an individual is the only one at a meeting without a suit on, they are likely the most important person there

Can't remember if I saw that here or on Reddit but it is always what I think of when Dundon's attire is mentioned

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3