Better young duo?

• Thread starter Randall Graves*
  • Start date

Blades of Glory

Troll Captain
Feb 12, 2006
California
Though Getzlaf/Perry has the most talent, I think Bernier/Michalek is the furthest developed pair. They are absolutely essential the the Sharks playoff hopes, something that none of those other guys are to their teams.

Buffalo87

thehosers dot com
Mar 22, 2006
Rochester
Stop posting your favorite teams young players! This guy obviously wants opinions on these guys.

Anyways, I'd take Carter and Richards.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
fr4ed2384 said:
Bernier since his callup has 23 points in 28 games ..
but I have to admit that Bernier and Michalek have an advantage -- Marleau !! as their line leader

While Marleau is the biggest name on that line, Bernier has been the one who has been carrying that line quite a lot lately...

If I had to pick, I would go with Anaheim´s guys, than with Philly´s and than the Shark´s guys...

But it´s close and if you are a GM who has to make that choice you can´t fail... It would be a great problem to have ;)

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
You know Rally, I thought this would be a good thread to discuss Carter/Richards and Getzlaf/Perry. Didn't think it would become a "my team's young duo is good too" thread. :shakehead

Randall Graves*

Hockeyfan02 said:
You know Rally, I thought this would be a good thread to discuss Carter/Richards and Getzlaf/Perry. Didn't think it would become a "my team's young duo is good too" thread. :shakehead
I started it as a Carter/Richards vs Getzlaf/Perry thread but a sharks fan made a valid argument so those two guys could be included, I am not asking for the best duos in the league!! I am asking about the ones listed.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Cool thread..

Not sure who I'd pick, probably the Ducks duo. They've been pretty sick.

For Dallas, we have a Jokinen (52 points) and Miettinen (30 points) duo. But they come up short to be mentioned with the likes above.

Skroob*

Prucha - Immonen.

Prucha has had a great year with almost 30 goals now, and, of course, there's Immonen, who is posting a 1.0 Goals-Per-Game average!!!

Vic Rattlehead*

Aside from the whole "playoff" theme, has there been a better young duo on offence than Bergeron and Boyes this season?

Buffalo87

thehosers dot com
Mar 22, 2006
Rochester
You guys just don't get it. :shakehead

WHAT THE HELL!!!! How could you leave out Vanek and Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Vic Rattlehead*

Buffalo87 said:
You guys just don't get it. :shakehead

WHAT THE HELL!!!! How could you leave out Vanek and Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Okay...

Pure Rock Fury*

19bruins19 said:
Aside from the whole "playoff" theme, has there been a better young duo on offence than Bergeron and Boyes this season?
It's not a playoff theme. It's a 2003 draftee playoff theme.

Rass

Apr 7, 2006
rhlsim.tripod.com
Definitely Jeff Carter and Mike Richards!

Richards can do anything on the ice, while Carter is a bit more of an offensive threat. They both already are leaders for the Flyers. As for me, they are more valuable to their team, than Michalek/Bernier, Getzlaf/Perry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad