Best way to watch the Wings?

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
So I've always watched the Wings on my laptop using NHL.tv and a VPN but now I want to put a TV up in the living room. I plan on getting a smart TV so I'll have all of the apps available but with this whole Bally Sports thing plus blackout restrictions, I'm not even sure what my options are to stream games.

The two options I can think of are cable (ew) and linking my laptop to the TV (laggy). Honestly both those options are shitty. Can I use something like Hulu or am I stuck with those two options?

SlickHands

Apr 11, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
So I've always watched the Wings on my laptop using NHL.tv and a VPN but now I want to put a TV up in the living room. I plan on getting a smart TV so I'll have all of the apps available but with this whole Bally Sports thing plus blackout restrictions, I'm not even sure what my options are to stream games.

The two options I can think of are cable (ew) and linking my laptop to the TV (laggy). Honestly both those options are shitty. Can I use something like Hulu or am I stuck with those two options?

There are lots of great games from the 90s on Youtube ;)

Reactions: GMR

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.

Can you not connect your laptop to your TV?

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It was my understanding that whenever the new tv contract takes effect, ESPN+ was covering all or nearly all out of market games. If you already have a VPN then for another $10 a month you might be all set.

Reactions: mantha39

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad