Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Graduated:
Guillame Latendresse
Nathan Horton
Andrew Ladd
Steve Bernier
Andrew Penner

Top Ones: ( sorry if i forget any, just off the top of my head, and in no order)
James VanRiemsdyk
Jack Skille
Blake Wheeler
Bobby Ryan
Slava Trukhno
J.F. Jacques
Anthony Stewart
Trvor Lewis
Brian Boyle(if he remains a centerman)
James Sheppard
Ryan White
Kyle Okposo
Steve Downie (i think he may be more of a pest than power forward)
Ryan Stone
Eric Fehr

Last edited:

Blades of Glory

Troll Captain
Feb 12, 2006
California
Steve Bernier was on Dustin Penner's 2007 level last season, but he broke his foot this season and never recovered. Hopefully he's back to normal.

Bam Beet*

Ryan and Okposo are probably the top 2 prospects not in the NHL.

AgentNaslund*

JVR is not better then.....

Blake Wheeler or Eric Fehr?

James Sheppard doesent even play the powerfoward game...the same with Eric Fher.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ryan is the top guy but I think we got a pretty good one in Chris Stewart as well

Zim

Jan 19, 2006
Troy Brouwer looks to be developing nicely and he plays a power forward game.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Trevor Lewis isn't a powerforward type player. Boyle is probably the best powerforward prospect the Kings have right now.

Zim

Jan 19, 2006
Oh and if Aliu gets his head sorted out he could become a good power forward. Obviously not top-10 now but he could be in a year or two.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Boyle is a defensmen now so cratch him.

I'm wondering as Habs fan how great offensively can Pacioretty get? He was 10th on the Habs list at the draft.

Actually, that's still to be decided. They WANT to try him at defense, but they also recognize the benefits of a 6'7 C down the middle.

Boyle really to me just doesn't have the killer instinct enough to really be considered a PF. That's why I'd leave him off.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Peter Mueller?

I wouldn't consider Mueller a power forward. He knows how to use his size for positioning and puck protection, but he's not physical enough without the puck for the label. The only Coyotes prospect who could be considered is Blake Wheeler, and even he is only somewhat consistent in the physical aspect of the game. He's getting there, though, and it's something he seems to be actively working on, which is more than I can say for Mueller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->