Best players out of the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Hokay said:
Hey guys, I just want to know who are the best players out of the NHL (AHL, RSL, FNL, SEL, DEL...). And who could make the NHL as solid players.

I don't know if I would put the AHL in there, there are a ton of guys there that could play. As for as Finland, I know the Rangers are quite high on Hannu Pikkarainen, and I've also heard Toni Soderholm is a very good dman. Other than that, I don't know much about Europe. Plus the fact that many of them could be good enough, they just don't want to come over.

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
Kritty said:
As for as Finland, I know the Rangers are quite high on Hannu Pikkarainen, and I've also heard Toni Soderholm is a very good dman. Other than that, I don't know much about Europe. Plus the fact that many of them could be good enough, they just don't want to come over.

:clap: I'm really glad you come up with these two names, because with Jan Novak they are the two D-men that I have the most hope on.

Kritty said:
I don't know if I would put the AHL in there, there are a ton of guys there that could play.

Who of them could become solid 1st or 2nd line players?

Last edited:

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
dancingtree said:
Chistov, Semin

Neither is top20 in terms of forwards in the RSL alone.

Malkin
Sushinsky
Kharitonov
Morozov
Korolyuk
Zvinoviev
Antipov
Mozyakin
But
Kurdometov
Taratukhin

Is my top10ish forwards in the RSL in no particular order.

hifk88

Nov 2, 2005
Helsinki
Here are some Finnish players:

Tony Salmelainen, Timo Pärssinen, Ville Peltonen, Tomi Kallio, Jukka Hentunen, Petteri Nummelin, Jere Karalahti, Nicklas Bäckström (I mean the Finnish goalie) and Fredrik Norrena...

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Top players in the Swedish Elite League (IMO)
1. Tomi Kallio
2. Lubos Bartecko
3. Andreas Karlsson
4. Ronnie Sundin
5. Fredrik Norrena

Top players in the Swedish 2nd-tier league
1. Kenny Jönsson (would be #1 if he played in the SEL as well)
2. Marcus Ragnarsson

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
kidhander said:
The "best players out of the NHL" concept is a ******** IMHO. Malkin doesnt play in NHL while worrell skated in 391 NHL games plus 4 playoff matches........

I agree with you that a LOT of european players are better than guys like worrell, but that's why I'm asking for 1st line and second line players. ;) I don't think that a LOT of players could do the same job that Worrell did.

Last edited:

edd1e

Sep 11, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
From FNL: Tony Salmelainen, Sami Lepistö, Jari Viuhkola, Petri Kontiola, Perttu Lindgren, Juhamatti Aaltonen, Hannu Pikkarainen comes in mind, i think most of these guys will get some NHL time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->