best place for getting wood sticks?

Skroob*

i know they are kinda out of fashion these days, but anyone know the best place for getting wood sticks?

I went back to using an old Bauer Professional Bure pattern (black shaft with red+white lettering, white blade), and i have to say, i liked it a lot. Gotta find some new ones though. ;)

EmptyNetter

Jun 22, 2006
North Shore, MA
i know they are kinda out of fashion these days, but anyone know the best place for getting wood sticks?

A forest! :sarcasm:

What's brown and sticky?
A stick! :biglaugh:

Sorry, my allergy pills are making me a little loopy today. Do you mean best price? And are you shopping around for different styles/blade patterns or do you just need to find more of the stick you've got?

Skroob*

What's brown and sticky?

Sorry, my allergy pills are making me a little loopy today. Do you mean best price? And are you shopping around for different styles/blade patterns or do you just need to find more of the stick you've got?

Its just hard to find wooden sticks at all. Almost all the sports store i go to now almost always have just shafts and one-pieces, or if they do have an all-wood stick, its the cheap kind you would get your kid for their first one.

Talent Analyst

Dec 24, 2005
100th years

What's brown and sticky?

LOL .. when I see the thread , I was thinking the same thing :biglaugh:

I live Montreal and I don't think that we got the same shop . Just cheking at some shop in your town and compare the price and ask question to seller . That the best thing to do IMO .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad