Best junior hockey uniforms

RebelTiger

Jun 17, 2007
There is the old "Flying Tiger" jersey circa 2001ish when Bouwmeester and Lupul played for the Tigers.

I am born and raised in Medicine Hat and those "Flying Tiger" jerseys are the worst thing that city ever put on.

Their classic and retro's are definately top 10 though.

Kamloops as well, very nice.

Others to consider...

Red Deer's third jersey.

Spokane has a great jersey.

I do not know about other leagues.

ish

Jan 3, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
If I picked one from each league, I'd go Sudbury, Chicoutimi, and Medicine Hat. The WHL seems to be really light in recent years as far as nice unis go. Lot of ugly ones (especially with horrible logos) right now.

vincetheprince

Mar 28, 2007
In order:

1. Medecine Hat Tigers
2.Quebec Remparts
3.Kamloops Blazers
4.Ottawa 67's
5.London Knights
6.Chicoutimi Sagueneens
7.Halifax Mooseheads
8.Gatineau Olympiques
9.Oshawa Generals
10.Red Deer Rebels

Ti-girl

Jan 29, 2005
Merida, Mexico
I am born and raised in Medicine Hat and those "Flying Tiger" jerseys are the worst thing that city ever put on.

Their classic and retro's are definately top 10 though.

Kamloops as well, very nice.

Others to consider...

Red Deer's third jersey.

Spokane has a great jersey.

I do not know about other leagues.

Hey, not saying they were any good, I was just throwing out a jersey like the one he described. I quite enjoy their retros...and of course I love the originals...

I have a game worn one...

DB21

Jun 11, 2007
Her are my choices for Best Jerseys.

First place Kamloops(old or new love em both)
Second place St. Michaels
Third Place Tie between Chilliwack and Chicoutimi

Sentimental favorites
-Kitchener Rangers
-Spokane Chiefs
-Regina Pats
All 3 nice simple classic jerseys

Worst jerseys,
-Sudbury Wolves
-Brandon Wheat Kings
-Brampton

Best Logos
-Saskatoon Blades
-Lewiston MAINEiacs
-Chilliwack Bruins

Worst Logos
-Red Deer Rebels (what is that)
-Baie-Comeau Drakkar
-Sudbury Wolves

MetalMilitia

Jan 8, 2005
London 3rd jersey
Saginaw
Brandon
Chicoutimi
Plymouth 3rd jersey
Old Owen Sound Platers (Canucks comet look-a-like)
Erie, surprisingly
Quebec Remparts

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
I can't believe how many people like the 67's...I think they are the ugliest jerseys in the O by far...

I've always been a fan of the simple uniforms, I like Kingston, Oshawa and St.Mike's

Maineiac11

Apr 9, 2007
Lewiston, ME
Biased.. but the Maineiacs 3rd jersey.. which i hated at first.. has grown on me.. its pretty badass looking

00000175-mc.jpg

others..

Bathurst and Moncton in the Q have good looking jerseys

and i still think London and Owen Sound have great logos

hockey guy

Jun 26, 2007
My favs would have too be....

Barrie
Medicine Hat
Sudbury
Saginaw
Peterborough (50th anniversary ones where great, they should make something like them to wear more often)
Kitchener
Oshawa

The jersey I hate the most would be Brampton's, I think it's the worst jersey in the CHL IMO, also not a fan of Kingston's jersey.

jdmcrae

Jan 2, 2007
Surrey, BC
Some people have said how much they like Windsor's jerseys, I like the colour scheme, but I think their logo is awful!

Top Jerseys:
London (black)
St Mikes
Everett
Medicine Hat
Vancouver

I can't see why people would say Spokane or Kitchener has good jerseys either, having good jereys is about originality, the Cheift just have Habs jerseys with a different logo and the Rangers pretty much wear New York Ranger jerseys.

JrHockeyFan

May 20, 2005
Some people have said how much they like Windsor's jerseys, I like the colour scheme, but I think their logo is awful!

Top Jerseys:
London (black)
St Mikes
Everett
Medicine Hat
Vancouver

I can't see why people would say Spokane or Kitchener has good jerseys either, having good jereys is about originality, the Cheift just have Habs jerseys with a different logo and the Rangers pretty much wear New York Ranger jerseys.

The thing about the windsor logo is that they have a pretty good image to play with there but they haven't really developed it. There are so many really cool images of that classic airplane.

That weird streak behind the plane looks strange. They should work on that.

I think you'll find a lot of folks like the old style jerseys like the Rangers because it is pretty clean and uncluttered. "Cartoonish" logos have always been a pet peeve, but I have to admit the Maineiac jersey posted above is actually weird/interesting. Definitely bonus points for imagination there.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Though they seem to use the black/grey jersey more now, I really like the giants' red jerseys. Not enough teams use that deep wine red.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
St. Mike's is my favorite sweater, but London is my favorite logo, and probably favorite colour scheme

604flames

Feb 28, 2007
Vancouver
Haven't seen it in the thread, but no love for Kootenay's third? Saskatoon's new duds are also quite solid.

Also, Tri-City's logo this year has to be about the blandest logo I've ever seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad