Best Indoor Wheels for inline Hockey

score77

Jan 27, 2005
Hopatcong NJ
I'm just starting to make the switch from ice to inline leagues. I've played open hockey outdoors my whole life but now i'm joining a indoor league with a bunch of my buddys. What are the best wheels for indoor sport court tiles?

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
I like Rink Rat Wheels personally and have used them for about three years now.

But I will be trying a set of Revision Wheels pretty soon. I've heard a lot of good things about Revision Wheels recently and they are a sponsor of collegiate roller hockey. Be warned about Revision though...they have a different feel to them due to the wheel technology, so don't judge them after one use...give them a few sessions before decided whether or not they are for you.

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
D44wha said:
Ice Wheels... www.icewheels.net

Very good wheels, durable, and they are unique in that they have a strip in the middle to help you stop like your on ice (aka. a real hockey stop).

You can hockey stop on any 74A or 76A wheels.

That's my recommendation. Any 74's or 76's, just not bottom of the line. If you weigh over 200 lbs, I'd go with 76A.

hardcorejacket29

Jun 12, 2002
Gahanna, OH
Visit site
I have to go with the labeda milleniums or the hyper trinity.... I like the Rink Rats too, but I have had 3-4 of them split apart on me.... the Labedas have always seemed like the most durable wheels to me.

afterhours

Jan 13, 2006
I have Hyper Trinity wheels and they are nice. I've also heard great things about Rink Rats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad