Best Goaltending Prospect-Poll #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Hero of Tragedy said:
Blackburn should be in the top 5

Why? Hes been injured and missed a lot of development time. In his time with the big club he looked good, but not elite. I say blackburn is behind Leneveu, Emery, Ouellet, Lundquist, Ward, and Bryzgalov. I think Blackburn is an average goaltending prospect.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Captain Conservative said:
Why? Hes been injured and missed a lot of development time. In his time with the big club he looked good, but not elite. I say blackburn is behind Leneveu, Emery, Ouellet, Lundquist, Ward, and Bryzgalov. I think Blackburn is an average goaltending prospect.

Im sorry but average goaltending prospects do NOT start in the NHL at the age of 19. This kid is the most mentally strong out of any of the new generation of goaltenders. His skill set is nothing to sneeze at either. Of all the guys you mentioned, none can hold a candle near him (all are good prospects but Blackburn can be elite...Im not sure the same can be said bout the others). If there is one kid who can come back from a lengthy injury without missin a beat its Blackie. Bet on that.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Hero of Tragedy said:
Im sorry but average goaltending prospects do NOT start in the NHL at the age of 19. This kid is the most mentally strong out of any of the new generation of goaltenders. His skill set is nothing to sneeze at either. Of all the guys you mentioned, none can hold a candle near him (all are good prospects but Blackburn can be elite...Im not sure the same can be said bout the others). If there is one kid who can come back from a lengthy injury without missin a beat its Blackie. Bet on that.
:yo: :yo: :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad