CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
script>

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Add Sandman and Daniel Bryan and Balls Mahoney for me.

Nothing beat the Warriors entrance. Nothing. The Wayne Gretzky of entering an arena.

How many wrestlers, over the years, have made their regular entrance literally sprinting down to the ring?

Outside of Warrior and Sin Cara I'm having trouble thinking of others. :laugh:

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Brood had an amazing entrance but for pure pop-value nothing beat the glass shattering, although Undertaker's 'Gong' is a close second.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Stone Cold Steve Austin AINEC.

Once you heard that glass shatter...everyone went nuts.

Honorable Mentions:

-
The Undertaker

- The Brood

-
Kane (back in the Attitude Era when he had his organ theme and all the pyros and stuff)

I was scrolling down looking for the first mention of Austin. He lit up every arena he was in. Heck, I'd say he had two of the best entrences in that era and include his Disturbed Heel era in the early 00s.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It's not elaborate or anything, but I really, really loved Jake Roberts entrance.

There's something about his theme and him carrying a sack over his shoulder with a sinister look on his face. I loved it.

No one got me fired up like Austin, though. His theme was just so perfect.

Reactions: LeafSadist

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It's not elaborate or anything, but I really, really loved Jake Roberts entrance.

There's something about his theme and him carrying a sack over his shoulder with a sinister look on his face. I loved it.

No one got me fired up like Austin, though. His theme was just so perfect.

Bet you weren't as big a fan of Jake as Dean Ambrose was, though. ;)

I can't not laugh every time I see that grin on Ambrose's face. His childhood dream fulfilled. Hell, he even ruined the close-up shot of Reigns' reaction, he was so excited. :sarcasm: :laugh:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bet you weren't as big a fan of Jake as Dean Ambrose was, though. ;)

I can't not laugh every time I see that grin on Ambrose's face. His childhood dream fulfilled. Hell, he even ruined the close-up shot of Reigns' reaction, he was so excited. :sarcasm: :laugh:

I'll never, ever forgive Baltimore for that crowd reaction. It was absolutely terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad