Best Call of Duty?

Best COD?

• Total voters

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I probably spent more time on MW2 than the rest of the games combined.

Really liked MW and WaW too.

Played Black Ops for about a day, hated it and haven't played it or any CoD outside MW Remastered since.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
I probably spent more time on MW2 than the rest of the games combined.

Really liked MW and WaW too.

Played Black Ops for about a day, hated it and haven't played it or any CoD outside MW Remastered since.

Don't know how you can love MW2 but hate Blops. Blops is MW2 set during the Cold War, with better hit detection, better maps, and more balanced multiplayer (guns, killstreaks, perks).

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Each of the Call of Duty games through the first half of the franchise had a solid aspect that I really enjoyed, but I had to stop buying them after BO2.

COD4 MW1: In terms of the storyline and online play this one was my all-time favorite. The simplicity of the 3-5-7 killstreaks and the perks + equipment made this game the most even playing field, imo.

COD:WaW - The single player campaign was incredible, the online was fun, but not great. The 3-5-7 killstreaks still worked well, but the vehicles were whack, IMO. The zombies was the huge selling point in this one for me.

COD MW2 - The campaign was solid, but the multi-player was a mess, imo. The perks were cool, and some of the new weapons were enjoyable, but the kill-streak system was very unbalanced.

COD:BO - Black Ops multi-player was a bit more enjoyable, I thought, my favorite part of the multi-player was the wager matches. Sharp-shooter and Sticks & Stones were a ton of fun, in my opinion.

I couldn't get into MW3 and I decided to stop buying them at this point. I've heard good things about WW2, and may consider buying that, but I'm really not sure if it's worth the money for me.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I remember when WaW came out there was a big uproar (more like a minority with large voices) saying they wouldn't play the game because you are killing Japanese people. Like its totally cool to kill historically accurate Germans but not Japanese. I don't know, seemed really silly to me and I got into it one night with one of my online friends.

I remember one of his points was that the Japanese make video games and anime so nobody should ever kill them in a video game. I told him about my love of sausage and beer but I have no problem killing Nazi's. :laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Black Ops and MW2 for Campaign

BO2 and MW2 for multiplayer

I played a decent amount of BO3 multi but imo it can be a buggy annoying mess, the maps are generally forgettable, and the zombies maps weren't that great. The only good new one IMO was Der Eisendrache.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Cod 4 for me, best multiplayer maps, none of the ridiculous killstreaks that were sometimes fun but mostly annoying.

Barebones compared to later renditions, but was the reason the franchise has become what it is in my opinion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->