Best and worst developement for prospects drafted out of the first rounds.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ill raise four other Montreal picks in Jarret Tyszka, Nikita Scherback, Noah Juulsen and Jake Evans.

Juulsen showed some nice offe sive flair and an ability to anchor a pair at the NHL level so far, surpassed my expectations.

Scherby has shown hes pretty much NHL ready and scored a beautu yesterday. Still pretty raw.

Tyszka spiked up his production on a really bad team. Good progression from a 5th rounder.

Jake Evans had a good year too on Notre dame, probably challenges for a bottom 6 role on the Habs next year.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Is this for picks from just this year? If so I would say Sammy Walker for Tampa, 7th round pick was just named Mr. Hockey in Minnesota. Put up numbers like Mittlestadt did the year before and is headed to Minnesota like him next year. He's undersized so will need more time to fill out but has the offensive potential to make it one day.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Not sure about the other guys but Kole Lind would easily be a 1st rounder in a redraft.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Is this for picks from just this year? If so I would say Sammy Walker for Tampa, 7th round pick was just named Mr. Hockey in Minnesota. Put up numbers like Mittlestadt did the year before and is headed to Minnesota like him next year. He's undersized so will need more time to fill out but has the offensive potential to make it one day.

No every prospect.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
No every prospect.

Then add Anthony Cirelli. 3rd rounder in 2015 who's just been called and has 8 points in his first 10 games so far and has looked very promising. Seemed like he would need a few years in the AHL before getting the call up but has worked his way to being the 3C in Tampa already.

Reactions: Gil Scott Perron

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Stelio Mattheos, Adam Ruzicka, Cayden Primeau, Filip Larsson, Drake Batherson, Aleksi Heponiemi, Jack Dugan, Nic Hague, Kale Clague, Morgan Frost, Kirill Maksimov, Kole Lind, Tyler Steenbergen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad