Bertuzzi at the WCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
kremlin said:
He's the worst of them all. Should not play again before Moore can resume his hockey career. Team Canada doesn't need thugs like Bertuzzi and NO, I'm not an Avalanche fan.

Bertuzzi is one the most talented players in the world.Yes I agree he blew it with the Moore attack but hes not a thug. Hes a hardnosed player who messed up, but he´s notsent out on the ice to fight like say Tie Domi, Don Brashear (they are goons) he sent out there to score. I´m not defending the attack on Moore but Todd is not the first (and unfortunatly probably not the last) player to cross the line..

NFITO

hockeyinsanity*****
Jun 19, 2002
www.hockeyinsanity.com
the lockout makes this whole Bertuzzi situation worse.

If there was hockey happening, no one would care... you get past this situation, just like situations before this.

But without hockey, there's nothing much else to talk about in the hockey world, so instead, people enjoy beating a dead horse.

When hockey returns, Bertuzzi will be back eventually... and this situation will be forgotten about like it always is.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
nuckfan in TO said:
the lockout makes this whole Bertuzzi situation worse.

If there was hockey happening, no one would care... you get past this situation, just like situations before this.

But without hockey, there's nothing much else to talk about in the hockey world, so instead, people enjoy beating a dead horse.

When hockey returns, Bertuzzi will be back eventually... and this situation will be forgotten about like it always is.

I'm not so sure that's case. What Bertuzzi did was very serious, and while I expect him to be reinstated sooner than later, I don't don't think people are just going to forget about the Moore incident. This will be a focal point for a LONG time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->