Bergfors or Little?

CronoX

Mar 15, 2006
Hockeytown, MI
Between Niklas Bergfors and Bryan Little, who do you think will produce more points in the NHL? Both guys seem to be the top offensive prospects for their team and I'm just wondering what kind of comparison can be made between the two.

Also, I know a little about Little (pun intended :sarcasm: ), in that he's a solid playmaker, but what type of player is Bergfors (goalscorer, playmaker, two-way...)? Does either player have a game similar to someone already in the NHL?

Thanks for any insight!

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
i would take bergfors, but i guess im a devils fan so i am biased. Both are strong on their feet, have quick hands, quick shots, and are intelligent players. I would say that bergfors is the more "talented" of the two.

thrashers=cup05

May 27, 2004
Well if Bergfors (SP) plays for NJ then it will easily be Little. NJ still plays a more defensive system while the thrashers play a more wide open offensive system. Little will have more chances. Plus your gonna get a lot of points when your job is to pass the puck to kovalchuk. Heck i could get 40 assists on a line with Kovy and a powerplay with kovy and hossa.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
This thread is kind of funny, to me. Bergfors was the guy I was praying for when Phoenix took Hanzal two years ago, and Little was the guy I was praying for when we took Mueller last summer. If I had it my way, these would have been Phoenix's last two first rounders.

BTW, I'd take Little.

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Well if Bergfors (SP) plays for NJ then it will easily be Little. NJ still plays a more defensive system while the thrashers play a more wide open offensive system. Little will have more chances. Plus your gonna get a lot of points when your job is to pass the puck to kovalchuk. Heck i could get 40 assists on a line with Kovy and a powerplay with kovy and hossa.

Yeah that defensive system really held back Brian Gionta.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad