Confirmed with Link: Bergevin and Molson to hold press conference 4 pm Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
brutal, just brutal

"i could bring the in the best players in the world, it wouldnt change the fact that the teams attitude needs to change"

i could punch this guy

he cant even realize everyone on the team is just bummed he's the GM doing nothing to fix things...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bergevin now saying that it won't matter if he brings the best players available, if the attitude of the players doesn't change, then we'll get the same results.

How absurd. Whose job is it to add the right players and remove the bad apples? Why put it out there as if it were some unattainable, disculpatory extraneous element?

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
I feel better already, we are on the right track with the right Captain. God help us. :laugh:

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Baby steps... so next year, or maybe in 2 years since everything takes twice as long with these incompetent buffoons, we will see an improvement in communications (Molson's big emphasis here). So maybe in about 4 years Geoff will consider replacing the GM... Baby steps, folks!

Reactions: Rozz

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
:laugh:

So you're thinking all or most of those will happen? Maybe we'll have to replace some drinks with water.

We could have turned it into a chess game but I'm not sure we'd be drinking less ...

280ezp.jpg

Don't forget this utility for all drinking games I've ever played in Sweden.
13120884-clipart-style-cartoon-of-a-bucket.jpg

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here we go with the secret plan. Molson saying that today, he can't go into details but how there is a plan.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Bergevin now saying that it won't matter if he brings the best players available, if the attitude of the players doesn't change, then we'll get the same results.

How absurd. Whose job is it to add the right players and remove the bad apples? Why put it out there as if it were some unattainable, disculpatory extraneous element?

he's too oblivious to see everyone on the team just doesnt like him ...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
"Si ça change en terme d'attitude, ça sera beaucoup mieux l'année prochaine."

Again with this attitude thing -- what are they rostering, children?

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Geoff : "Les changements seront plus dans la façon dont on fait les choses que dans le personnel"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We're going to do things differently, but we're not going to bring in people who think differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad