GDT: Bergevin and Molson Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I think Bergevin made a comment that there will be no changes. Zero.

After missing the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons and losing in 6 games in round 1 the other it will be sickening if no changes are made. What they've been doing with the current management and coaches in place at both the NHL and AHL levels clearly isn't working. Unreal if no changes are made..

Reactions: Kimota

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
After missing the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons and losing in 6 games in round 1 the other it will be sickening if no changes are made. What they've been doing with the current management and coaches in place at both the NHL and AHL levels clearly isn't working. Unreal if no changes are made..

It's Oilers level of stupidity.

Reactions: sheed36

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Geoff Molson-"we can't unveil everything today" when asked about problems in the locker room.

Didn't they start the press conference saying they were going to be more transparent? Hello!???

Talking from both sides of their mouths. What else is new.

It's like their cop-out word, "attitude".

How did these attitude problem players end up in the room? Who put them there? Did the GM do his homework when he acquired them?

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
In case anyone didn't watch Price play this year, he was horrible. I love the guy but not going to be too sympathetic to his plight.

Having said that, the crap rumours about him earlier this season can't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad