Bergeron or Ovechkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
DaaaaB's said:
I love the Bruins and I love having Bergeron on the team but there is no doubt in my mind that Ovechkin will be the better player. Right now it's pretty even but given time Ovechkin will pull away from him.
BTW anyone that thinks Craig Patrick wouldn't trade Malkin for Ovechkin is dreaming.
lets wait for a few more games most of us only saw ao and em once.may be i am dreaming but i would have to think about it.

Reilly311

DanyHeatley#1Fan said:
If you're talking about RIGHT NOW, Bergeron is better than Ovechkin.

And you're basing this off what? Points? You need to watch more of Russias games to see just how dominating Ovechkin is. Bergeron is a nice player, but you're talking out of your ass.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
DanyHeatley#1Fan said:
If you're talking about RIGHT NOW, Bergeron is better than Ovechkin.

You have to realize that these Ovechkin fans are REALLY, REALLY defensive!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Saabato said:
Bergeron is a good young talent but completely on another level than Ovechkin. A lower level.

Ovechkin is a world class player or at least develop into one. Bergeron is a capable NHL'er at best. You cannot compare the two.
I saw Bergeron 20 times in person last year and I can assure you he is more than capable. In about a third of the games he was the best player on the Bruins and in many the ice. Bergeron may not be a first or second line allstar year after year but he'll be one of those top players teams love to have. I'm not comparing him skillwise to a guy like Adam Graves- but he's that type of talent: a player you know will show up when it matters, leads, has very good talent, makes correct decisions. Trust me, they redo that draft and he's likely top 5.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
markov` said:
I won't go into such debates anymore because all I'll be ending up with is more warning points :lol

What's wrong with warning points? Are you against warning points? Is that some kind of discrimination?

OMG, he's a antiwarningist! :lol:

PS. I got my points when I was sick, it doesn't count ;)

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Can't we all just get along? Can't we all just admit that while some like Bergeron and some like Ovechkin that they are pretty much equal players? Can't we all see that, even if Bergeron may have a slight edge at this point, that Ovechkin may slow down or perhaps even reduce the rapidly widening gap between the two?

All in fun

:D

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
No, we should start a new thread entitled "Bergeron or Crosby", and say that Bergeron is better right now.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
wilka91 said:
No, we should start a new thread entitled "Bergeron or Crosby", and say that Bergeron is better right now.

WHAT?...BERGERON?...The NHL guy...He'd be lucky to make a weak "Q" team right now! :joker:

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
Let me preface this by saying that I hate the Caps, hate their owner, and therefore now strongly dislike Ovechkin.

However, none of that changes the fact that it seems like every thread I read about Ovechkin is filled with your belittling of him or your pointless remarks, markov`. It is getting extremely annoying.

For example, in this thread, you offer nothing of substance...

markov` said:
I won't go into such debates anymore because all I'll be ending up with is more warning points :lol

Then why did you even post this? We all know you will most definitely jump on any opportunity to diminish Ovechkin.

Then in another thread about Kessel, you once again belittle Ovechkin.

And the Russian WJC game threads also contain your taking cheapshots at the entire team.

I would like to be able to read a thread about Russia or Ovechkin without seeing your snide remarks. So, for the sake of these boards, I request that you please, stop bashing Ovechkin, or at least start posting things that are worth reading. Please.

And don't tell me to shutup like you seem to be so fond of doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad