Benoit Pouliot - Sudbury Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Wondering if anybody has seen this kid play? Apparently he would have played with the Wolves last year had it not for his fathers illness, but the bottom line is, that he is lighting up the OHL right now.

Bob McKenzie released his top 5 players to watch now that the NHL is out(Minus Crosby), and this kid was #4 I believe. He even went as far as saying he could be a top 10 draft pick.

Any word?

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Well last year he scored 4 pts in 4 games, ok so that doesn't mean much, but having had the chance to see glimpses of him last year, he has the tools to be a good first round pick, though I wouldn't declare him a top 10 pick yet. He is a late B-day.

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
I'm a big Wolves fan, and I got to watch them a lot around thanksgiving when they did a swing by Southern Ontario.

The kid has amazingly soft hands, and can really get to the front of the net. I didn't even realize he was draft eligible... he just seemed like a 20 year old out there, and didn't focus on him much (I was watching Staal, I guy I like in this draft too), but you couldn't help but notice him out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad