Ben Kuzma - Canucks are Talking Trade for Evander Kane with Buffalo Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Ben Kuzma of the Province is saying that he hears that the Canucks and Sabres are talking trade to bring Evander Kane to Vancouver. He speculates that Luca Sbisa might be going back the other way plus something else

so the question for Canucks fans is do you want Evander Kane in a Canucks uniform? If yes what goes with Sbisa to claim the talented but tainted left winger.

looking forward to your comments

here is the link to the interview

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-1040-i-1410/kuzma-canucks-should-pursue-evander-kane-1.532652

Scurr

Jun 25, 2009
Whalley
I'd give up a 3rd round pick just to get Sbisa off the team.

Sbisa +3rd for Kane is getting Kane for free.

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
This is astounding - after Benning basically paid MTL to take Kassian off of our hands.

The most I would offer is Columbus's 2nd round pick (2017 or 2018) but Kane would have to agree to have a minder / chaperone, a curfew, donate a bunchof $$ to vulnerable women's charities and submit to counselling to help him deal with his demons.

If he can't get himself under control, you expose him to the expansion draft and see if George McPhee will take a gamble on him.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Under any competently run regime I wouldn't read too much into a beat reporter's speculation, but this group has telegraphed pretty much every one of its big moves so this could be an example of that.

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Kuzma and Iain Macyntyre are very close to the team. They spread the word out for the management. Regular management never does this. But this is the Linden , Benning show.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Ben Kuzma of the Province is saying that he hears that the Canucks and Sabres are talking trade to bring Evander Kane to Vancouver. He speculates that Luca Sbisa might be going back the other way plus something else

so the question for Canucks fans is do you want Evander Kane in a Canucks uniform? If yes what goes with Sbisa to claim the talented but tainted left winger.

looking forward to your comments

here is the link to the interview

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-1040-i-1410/kuzma-canucks-should-pursue-evander-kane-1.532652

No where during the interview does he say this. "Talking to some people in Buffalo" they say they need a second pairing d-man and Sbisa might fit. First, who are "they". Sounds to me like he's talking to some of his media friends in Buffalo not anyone from the team. Second, Sbisa is not a 2nd pairing D-man.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Kuzma said they should be inquiring, not that anything is happening. This isn't a thread worthy story. Speculation can be taken to the roster thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad